1. Creatures

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

The cool breeze was hitting his hair, causing those soft silver bangs to dance in the rhythm. He was running late, his bag loosely hanging over his shoulder as he rushed to the station, bumping into a few people and apologizing quickly.

A small smile almost formed on his lips when he saw the station number on his ticket and the same number on the screen but it couldn't last for long as he saw the train moving away from the station.

"Hey! No! Stop!!!" He yelled over the train that gladly showed its back to him, causing him to finally stop, huffing and panting as he leaned over, hands over his knees while his bag slipped over and stopped at his elbow, giving him a little jerk because of the heaviness.

"Great! JUST GREAT!" He yelled in frustration, getting attention from the passerby who frowned upon his outburst but he wasn't going to apologize this time because he didn't see that.

Hitting his own head a few times while slipping the bag over both of his shoulders, he rushed back to the outside of the station with the hope to get a cab.

"Sir! Um- is it.. available?" He panted while pointing towards the cab. The driver nodded his head with a glint of happiness for having a new customer.

"Where to?" The driver asked while getting himself ready.

"Chuncheon." Driver stopped his movements and gave the boy a scowl.

"Chuncheon? Through a cab?" Driver cocked a brow.

"Um- yeah. Actually, I missed my train-"

"Sorry boy, but I don't want to destroy my car." With that, he left the boy standing there with a dejected expression.

He fished out his ringing phone to see his friend calling him.

"Hyung~" He whined as he received the call.

"Don't hyung me Kim Taehyung! How could you disappear like that?! I came to your apartment to find it dark and then went to your company to know that you're going out of the station! Like really?!"

Silver-headed boy, Kim Taehyung, a 25-year-old reporter, is very much passionate about his work and loves his job, well not at such times when he gets scolded by his hyung.

"Um, hyung! Please don't be angry now. I'm sorry, please. I'm already very tense because I missed my train. I'm not getting any cab but I also need to reach there by morning to have the report done." Taehyung said, rubbing his temple while eyes scanning the area in the hope to find another cab because no more trains were going after the missed one because of some problems.

"What! Come back Tae. No cab will take you there. You're in Seoul for sake, Chuncheon is very far away."

"Jin hyung~ You're not helping at all. I really need to go there." Taehyung whined again to hear Jin huffing in anger.

"But why you? Can't they send someone else? Last time you almost got lost in the new place."

"Don't remind me of that!"

"Ok ok.. but you should at least talk to your chief about that."

Taehyung pouted and stomped his foot, not noticing a person coming towards him with a smile.

"Excuse me, Sir." Taehyung turned to him with a small smile.

"Yes?"

"I just saw you talking with a cab driver. Do you need to go somewhere?" Taehyung nodded his head.