7: Awkward

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

The whole cabin was silent when a little groan was heard, getting the attention of the another human sitting at a distance.

"Pretty boy, can you hear me?" Taehyung frowned on hearing the voice and the frown deepened when his cheek was patted by a warm hand.

"Come on, wake up now. It's been hours." The voice again entered his ears and with a lot of effort, he opened his eyes only to find his surroundings dimly lit and blurry.

"Wh- where am I?" Jungkook sighed at the question and get hold of a bottle from the floor.

"In the cabin." Hearing that, Taehyung blinked to clear his vision and found that the other was so right. He was back in the same cabin.

"Drink some water." Jungkook handed him the bottle once he sat up on the mattress.

His head was still heavy and aching, muscles still sore and exhausted, for no apparent reason.

Taking some greedy sips from the bottle, he handed back the bottle and leaned back.

"What happened? We were so close to running away from this hell, then what happened, hyung?" Jungkook exhaled harshly before leaning back as well.

"The same, that's happening for months with me." Taehyung turned his head towards the raventte and noticed something. The jacket was off and only a black shirt was on his upper body with a deep v- cut, showing off his collarbone and a pendant.

The pendant had very odd marks over it, something like a shining star or maybe like wires?

A snap of fingers dragged him away from his observation and he quickly looked away when Jungkook noticed his gaze and tried to hide his exposed skin.

"Don't stare, pretty boy. I'm not in my best state now." He chuckled and shook his head, probably thinking about his past, carefree life.

Taehyung felt his cheek getting warm at the remark and cleared his throat. "I wasn't staring."

"Yeah, sure." The silver-haired huffed and closed his eyes, lightly massaging his scalp to soothe the dull ache.

"Does your head hurts?" Taehyung nodded at the question and in the next second, he felt fingers replacing his own and massaging his scalp in a better way.

The cabin was again silent for a minute or two but the silence was broken by a loud gasp from the younger.

"What?"

"You, oh my God! We were this close to a monster in the forest when I fainted. How, I mean, what happened after that? Are you ok? I'm sorry for burdening you again." As the previous encounter with a ghoul hit his brain, he panicked, clearly remembering what happened at that moment and how dreadful the situation was.

"So, you do remember?" Jungkook cocked his brow at the slow realization that made him embarrassed but he was still concerned.

"I'm sorry. I was- I don't know how I fainted like that." The fingers in his hair gently massaged as Jungkook lightly smiled.

"Don't worry, that's ok. You were scared beyond shock. Nothing to worry about."

"Nothing to worry about? Seriously? If it wasn't for you, I might've been there, in their rotten stomach." Only the thought made him shiver but Jungkook was there to comfort him.

"Nothing like that would happen to you when I'm here, with you. I said we will leave this place together, and we will." He looked determined and that was enough for the younger to believe in him.