31: A real beast

Ignore mistakes please

Third person P.O.V

"He should be up by now." The person in the room sighed heavily before commenting about the other one laying on the bed with closed eyes.

Jin Hyung?

The voice wasn't unfamiliar because he was hearing that for the past many years, also he always loved to hear that concern-filled tone of the older, sounding like that of a parent figure.

"Maybe, he is just too tired, look at his face it's totally pale. That's not like our Tae bear." Taehyung moved his eyes, eyelids so heavy to even move a little, the reason he couldn't open them.

"Tae- hey, hyung did you see? He just moved his eyes!" The second person said with glee in his tone, and the voice was of Jimin, his best friend, his soulmate.

"I wonder, what is he dreaming about for so long." Jimin again exclaimed softly, voice sounding almost sad.

"So do I." Jin softly agreed, softly caressing the skin of the one laying on the bed with closed eyes.

"Ah, I need to wake him up now, I really want to hear his voice." Jimin suddenly exclaimed, voice a bit whiny and Jin chuckled at that.

"Taehyung! Wake up now, we both are waiting for you!"

"Hey- Taehyung?!"

"Tae-"

The said male groggily opened his eyes, a strong headache hitting his senses like hundreds of hammers. His throat was beyond dry, a little movement of his tongue felt like he just dragged it over a thorny rag.

Avoiding every single bit of pain, he took a deep inhale and roamed his eyes around the room, only to find himself surrounded by white walls and an almost empty room. A needle was pierced through the back of his palm and connected to an IV, while his other hand was laying beside his body.

Licking his dry lips with his dry tongue, he wandered his gaze around the room to find himself all alone. The unsettling feeling busted inside his head when he tried to sit up and look more firmly only to find himself as the only living being in the hospital room.

They were here a moment ago, where did they go suddenly?

A pout formed on his lips when he found that his friends just left him in the boring room without even waiting for him to wake up. Huffing in disappointment, he simply laid back to wait for the other two to come again, so that he can scold them.

Everything seemed fine so far and his mind wasn't ready to think about the nightmare he has been living inside. The room, the environment was too peaceful to even make him uncomfortable a slight bit.

But as time passed, he felt like something was not right, something was definitely fishy and his gut feeling was now poking him.

His throat was still very much dry but there wasn't any glass or jug filled with water that made him more anxious.

What kind of hospital is this? Don't they know how to treat a patient?

Patient...

"Am I a patient? But what happened to me?" Sudden realization hit him and he looked down at his own laying body to find no specific wound or anything.

The whole thing was now making him feel extremely disturbed, and just when he was about to get up from the bed and call someone, the door of the room opened by someone.