29: Home?

Ignore mistakes please

Third person P.O.V

Unlike every past night, he had spent in that cabin, it was one of the most silent, not even the distant growls could be heard. The dull throbs in his heart that were continuously poking him, mocking him for believing and falling for the older so easily and so badly.

Taehyung blinked his eyes, too tired to even move his fingers, not because he was physically exhausted but because his mind was too numb to think rationally anymore. He couldn't believe that the person, his hyung, the one he fell for, just forced him to stay in the place that was killing him slowly.

He wasn't blind to see those sad eyes, but why the other was hurting himself so brutally, doing the same with his heart as well? The way he was embracing him gently like he was the most important part of his life, was a clear sign that he was being loved in the weirdest way ever.

Sighing in distress, he finally sat up on the bed to feel a warm blanket on his frame that he couldn't feel before, too much focused on his ruined life. His frown deepened when he noticed a medium-sized leather bag beside the table and also a small shopping bag.

Ignoring the numbness in his limbs, he walked to the leather bag and bit his lips when he saw some warm clothes inside that. The other bag was filled with snacks, ramen packets, and a few juice packs.

"Oh, you are awake." Taehyung slightly flinched when the other spoke, still standing in the doorway of the cabin, a small smile on his perfect lips.

Jungkook turned his lips in the shape of a small 'o' when Taehyung kept glaring at him, slight confusion written on his face.

"Um- well, we have some good food and clothes now. I hope you like them." Scratching his nape a little, he sheepishly informed the younger who had a blank face.

Exactly, weird.

"How are you feeling now?" Taehyung gritted his teeth to keep his bitter remarks within his mouth.

A soft sigh of defeat left Jungkook's lips when the silver-headed continued to give him a silent treatment, again! Avoiding the pangs in his heart, he simply made his way to the other, not before closing the door.

"Hey, are you still mad at me? Baby, please don't be like that." The voice was like a whisper, a very... very tired whisper but Taehyung was more focused on the eyes that had something else hidden inside. 

"Please, say something, love." The stretched hand was left midway when Taehyung walked away from him, going to the worn-out bed to throw the new blanket on the dusty wooden floor.

"I hate it all. Satisfied?" Taehyung spat in response, voice low but full of venom.

Jungkook clenched his jaw, feeling dejected when the other threw the blanket so harshly, without giving a second thought that how much he was excited to finally give the other more humane things in hell.

"Tae-"

"This is how I feel." The raven-haired closed his eyes for a brief moment, taking a deep breath to keep calm when the other stepped back to throw clothes from the leather bag as well.

"I feel frustrated, I feel awful..." A small push was delivered to the older's chest who didn't even stumble a bit but watched with blank eyes.

"I feel useless to even help myself!" Jungkook kept silent, softly biting his own lips before he hugged the other tightly, taking him by surprise.