39: Worst luck

Ignore mistakes please

Third person P.O.V

"You can't run away from me, baby."

Shuddering at the deep voice and warm breath, Taehyung clenched his teeth tightly, his blood boiling in rage at the tone.

"Why can't you let me live in peace?" He wanted to yell and shout at the other but to his dismay, his voice came out very shaky after running a lot.

"Baby-"

"SHUT UP! DON'T CALL ME THAT!" Jungkook was taken aback when he was pushed back hard and the other was again about to run away.

"Tae-" The said male dodged the reaching hand and rushed forward only to bump into a chest that made him stumble back.

Taking his gaze up, he found a very pale-looking Jay standing in front of him with a blank look. Suddenly, he felt very guilty for hurting the other and lowered his gaze to find a messy cloth wrapped around the wound.

"Love, what's wrong? Please, let's go inside. You are too disturbed right now and need to take your medicines." Hearing that, Taehyung felt the rage coming back in his veins.

Glaring back at the silver-haired, he let out a scowl. "Medicines? Those aren't medicines! Those are drugs, that kept my memories clouded for so long! You made me like this!" He pointed towards his head. "This is in so much pain because of your traps! What did I ever do to you to feel this much pain, Jungkook?!"

Jungkook bit his lips, hands stretched to coax the other in any way but Taehyung knew better, he slapped that away and showed a threatening finger to him. "Don't touch me as you will, you're too wicked."

The older took a deep breath, rubbed his temple in frustration, and lightly smiled. "Love, your mind is really very clouded right now. Baby, please come with me-"

A loud slap echoed and Jay had to keep his head low because that was really bad. Jungkook's head was tilted on the right side, his left cheek getting slightly red after the impact.

"You've played enough with me, stop this drama now. I remember everything, each and everything very clearly. How you used me, used my love to make me this much fool! How much you made me suffer, how much you've hurt me!" The loud voice boomed in the area, usually soft voice sounding very much filled with anger, his eyes screamed fury, rage, and hate.

Jungkook was still standing in the same posture, not even moving a single muscle.

"It's not my mind that is clouded, it's your mind that needs some help! You're insane, CRAZY!" Letting out the words, he turned around to try his rotten luck once again. Jay didn't stop him at all, just watched the poor boy stumbling in great haste.

The younger's pity-filled gaze met with Jungkook's and he felt a shiver down his spine, causing him to quickly look down.

"You told him?" Jay bit his lips but shook his head.

"He- he remembered it all on his own. Something must've triggered his memories." Gritting his teeth, Jungkook rushed behind the running brunet to get him within a few seconds.

"LEAVE ME! LEAVE ME!! LET ME GO!" Avoiding all the thrashing, Jungkook carried the boy and tried to calm him down.

"Baby, please. I don't know what you remember but love, this is our home, your home. I've told you before, I'll manage to leave this please soon."