Epilogue

Ignore mistakes please

Third person P.O.V

There was an irritating beeping of machines, and the smell was odd as well but the bed felt soft. It took a little while to finally open his eyes and come across the white walls and no being around.

Taking a few minutes to recall what happened, he gasped in horror.

Did he catch me again?

The room was a bit larger than the one he was kept in by none other than Jungkook but the terror was still fresh to remind him of every little detail. One part of him really wanted to believe that he was finally free but the other part was poking him continuously.

With his parched tongue, he licked his dry lips and removed the IV needle from the back of his pale palm. His body was extremely tired and stiff, but he ignored that all to stand up on his weak legs.

Rushing to the door, he felt a jolt of relief when it clicked open but he had to halt quickly when someone was already standing there with wide eyes.

"Tae-" Taehyung blinked, hands tightly clutching over the door when the person softly murmured.

No, it must be another hallucination of my mind.

Thinking that he gulped and tried to rush out of the room before the other could get him. But his steps once again stopped when another person came across with a more shocking reaction, a small paper bag fell from his hand, and in the next second Taehyung was in a warm embrace.

"Oh, God! Finally, you are awake. Look Jimin, he is fine now." Taehyung silently let the other two hug him. Taking a deep shaky breath, he pulled back only to touch the older's face over and again like he was trying to believe what he was seeing.

"It's- it's really you, Jin hyung?" The said person let out a wet chuckle, softly cupping the brunet's wet cheeks and brushing away the tears.

"Yes, Taebear." Jimin was also crying silently at the reunion. After a minute or two, Taehyung did the same with him as well, making sure that his friends were actually in front of him.

"Tae, we are here, ok. Calm down." Even when after inspecting for several minutes, the disbelief didn't vanish from his eyes that the other two caught very clearly.

Licking his dry lips again, the brunet roamed his eyes around before rushing past the two shocked males. His eyes found a number of people in the corridor, a few in casual clothes while the others in their specific uniform, the latter must be the staff of the hospital.

Even after that, he felt the need to actually believe in his freedom and started to run out of the corridor. Jin and Jimin widened their eyes when they saw Taehyung running away.

"Call the doctor, I'm going behind him!" Jin ordered in a great hurry before rushing behind the brunet. The people around them gave them a look, some looked worried while the others looked weirded out.

Taehyung's mind was still restless even after looking at a lot of people, deep down he knew that he was really out of that hell but making sure was very important for his sanity.

Once, he was out of the main entrance of the building, he met with the gentle sunrays of the evening and a soft breeze. A small park in front of the parking lot was filled with many patients and their families, children giggling as their nurses were entertaining them.

A rush of emotions hit his mind and he almost fell on his knees if it wasn't for Jin to catch him right on time. The older was very worried about his behavior but he can't help.