12: Questions

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

The whole time, both were silent as the rain continued, clouds pouring out all the miseries they were carrying on. Raindrops were falling and still hitting the window as the silver-haired simply stayed in the arms of the raventte who was still fast asleep.

Their bodies were pressed against each other, his back still stuck with the other's naked chest, sharing their warmth. Soft and warm breaths were hitting his nape and the right arm of the other was still wrapped around his waist, keeping him in place.

A soft sigh left his now chapped lips when the horrible day flashed again in front of his eyes. He did fall asleep in the afternoon but woke up again to the loud thunder as he had a very terrifying nightmare.

Since then, he was just laying there because the other seemed quite comfortable, and waking up the other was the last thing he wanted to do.

He shot her to save us, but that killed her.

Again, the same thoughts swirled around his mind that was getting stuck in the storm of the incident happened before, leaving him in deep emotions.

By the look, she was very rowdy and cold, yet she looked like a victim in her last time.

His body shivered, the blood pool that came out of her body, looked fresh in his sight. Shaking the image, he chewed his lips harshly.

What was she doing here?

Another question, that no one could answer at the moment. His brows frowned when he recalled her expressions.

She definitely looked way more relaxed even when the whole horde of ghouls was standing there.

Suddenly, something clicked in his mind.

Her gaze was kinda fixed on hyung like she knew him or-

"Pretty boy?" His very hoarse and deep voice, made him shiver as the lips brushed over his sensitive skin.

Taehyung closed his eyes, heart beating rather quickly when the grip over his waist tightened more and his body was now flushed against the other.

"Are you ok?" Jungkook again asked, his voice soft yet cold.

He is concerned about me when he is the one injured now.

Feeling some mixed emotions, the younger took a deep breath before turning his head slightly. His breath hitched at the close proximity, their faces only a few inches apart as the other held eye contact, firm yet soft.

Taehyung gulped thickly, feeling his throat getting dry when his eyes observed the other closely.

There was a very prominent mole just under the bow-shaped lips, perfectly inclined nose bridge, and those eyes, those sharp and doe eyes that held the galaxies and deep hole, black hole that was yet to be understood.

A throaty chuckle left the other's lips that literally pulled the younger back to reality.

"Are you checking me out, pretty boy?" Taehyung blinked in a daze as the word took a little while to seep down his skin.

Even in the dark room, Jungkook was able to feel the warmth spreading over the other's cheeks before he let out a squeal.

"What?! No!" Jungkook frowned when Taehyung dragged his body a bit away from him but gasped when he was on the edge. If it wasn't for the raventte's quick response, the other might've just kissed the wooden floor.