25: Secrets

Ignore mistakes please

Third person P.O.V

Taehyung wasn't sure for how long he slept this time because it doesn't look like a nap. When he woke up, it was deep night and to his surprise, the raven-haired wasn't there.

Where is he?

Getting up from the bed with a little difficulty, he looked around to find the cabin drowned in darkness.

"Hyung?" His voice came out very raspy but ignoring that, he got up to wash his face. After that, he tried to look out of the cabin door to hear distant growls of ghouls.

"Where did he go? Is he looking for his friend at this time?" Something like fear stirred up in his heart on the thought.

"Ah! What if he went out to help someone again?" Another question popped up, only to increase his worries.

Not feeling the urge to leave the cabin, he went back to simply wait for the older to return back, hopefully in one piece and without any harm.

He wasn't sure of the time, but the darkness of the night started to fade away in the bright morning, only making him more and more worried about the older who was still missing.

In the end, he decided to go out and look for Jungkook in the safe zones. He didn't have any weapon but he can't get one magically. Walking out of the cabin, he found some half-rotten logs near the fence and took one of them, just in case.

Walking slowly, he kept his eyes focused around to feel any smallest voice, fortunately, there was no one. Just when he was about to enter the second safe zone, he saw someone's head peeking through tree trunks at a great distance, making him halt for a brief moment.

Who's that?

Biting his lips, he stepped forth but was caged by an arm around his torso, and one hand wrapped around his mouth, muffling his screams.

"Shhh, pup it's me." Hearing the voice of Jungkook, he quickly turned his head slightly to see the older with peripheral vision.

Jungkook nodded his head to make sure that he won't make any noise and slowly let go of his mouth.

"Where were you?" Taehyung whispered a yell but Jungkook's eyes were stuck on his face.

"Hyung!" Jungkook sighed and hugged the other suddenly, giving him many kisses before pulling back with teary eyes.

"Let's go back. I need to tell you something." Taehyung frowned.

"But, I saw someone there-" He stopped, finding no one at the place and Jungkook frowned as well before softly picking him up.

Once back to the cabin, Jungkook went to the washroom to wash his face. "I need to refill the drum." Taehyung was still frowning because the other didn't talk about his unexpected stroll from the night.

"Where were you, hyung? You were out for the whole night. Do you have any idea, I got scared for you!" Jungkook tucked his long hair inside his messy bun before coming to him.

"Last night... I heard someone outside." Taehyung waited patiently when the other gulped thickly. "I- I saw Luhan near the fence."

"What?" Jungkook nodded but his eyes were again getting teary. "I tried to chase him but my legs got stuck in something and I couldn't get out of it till now. I lost his sight as well." Jungkook exclaimed but Taehyung just nodded, feeling like the other was not telling him the full thing.