36: Memories/ nightmare

Ignore mistakes, please

(Avoid the medical terms as these aren't very authentic)

Third person P.O.V

"Yes, me. Taehyung shi." She smiled, making the already confused boy more bewildered. He clearly remembered the scenes of seeing her in pieces, that gore-some sight, how can he forget? But wasn't that a nightmare? Everything was just getting jumbled up and playing with his sanity.

"No, you- you... YOU DIED!" Jungkook was already on his way to take hold of the boy who was about to collapse this time with utmost disbelief.

"Baby, what are you talking about? She is your doctor, Ms. Soo Minha, you're under treatment and she is the in-charge." Shaking his head, Taehyung pushed back the older weakly but his weak attempt was useless as he actually felt his knees lose strength when the girl softly touched his forehead.

"There is no fever, but he is trapped again. Get him to the room, Mr. Jeon."

Jeon?

The shaky pupils met with the warm ones. "Jeon?" Jungkook bit his lips and carried him up carefully before walking back to the same room.

"Love, you're scaring me a lot this time. That's me, and soon, you will be a Jeon as well."

Han Jungkook... adopted son of Dr. Han.

Another flash made him shudder, another chunk of his memory or nightmare, he couldn't decide yet.

Seeing the brunet heavily in a daze, Jungkook gestured to the doctor to start her work. She gently took a seat beside the dazed brunet before taking out a small torch from her medical bag.

"Taehyung shi, what did you see this time? Can you tell me in detail, please?" Taehyung once again shuddered at the voice, same voice, same gaze but a bit softer.

How can I remember that in so much detail and forgot the rest?

"- by, love?" Breaking his trance he looked up to find a very worried Jungkook standing with fists clenching.

"I saw you dying, your blood... it was everywhere. They- they ate you and-" Once again, it felt like his memory just stopped working suddenly.

Taking hold of his head, he let out a loud breath. "Baby, calm down and drink some water, here, open your mouth love."

He didn't know, but deep down it was like some sort of restraints were pulling him away from all of them. Silently watching the older carrying the glass in front of him, he just stared to the side to find a new face. A boy in his mid-twenties, maybe.

Noticing the gaze, Jungkook quickly introduced the male to him. "He is Jay, baby. Our servant, the one you hired last month when we shifted here."

The little, very little peace that was about to embrace him, again left him in great havoc. Now, when he tried to recall more about whatever was bothering him, he couldn't recall it, except for two names.

"Jin hyung, Jimin.. where are they?!" Jungkook frowned, his expression morphed into another wave of confusion and sadness as he placed the glass on the side table before getting a seat on the other side of the brunet and taking hold of his trembling hands.

"Love," He licked his lips, eyes again getting teary but he gulped thickly before continuing just making Taehyung lean back like a dead body. "Who are they?"