6: The danger zone

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

The night turned into bright daylight, but unfortunately, not much of the light was visible through the small cabin.

Jungkook was still sleeping, peacefully and carefree, like he wasn't stuck in a thick forest, with a lot of horrible ghouls.?

Taehyung frowned at his thoughts and tried to get up from the bed, eyes heavy yet devoid of sleep.

The poor boy couldn't blink for the whole night, seems like the ghouls were having a party or something, because they didn't stop for a second, and kept growling, roaring, and howling.

At many points, he was totally shocked to see the raventte beside him, who was sleeping like he was on vacation-

No, he mocked me saying that he isn't living here willingly.

Sighing to himself, he got up from the mattress to only bite his lips when he accidentally put his weight on his healing ankle.

"Where are you going?" The voice made him flinch so badly.

When he turned back, he saw the other looking at him with half-opened eyes, his slightly long hair sprawled like sunrays over his forehead.

"B- bathroom." He replied to which the other nodded his head and sat up, stretching his body before starting push-ups on the floor.

That's why he is so fit even in this situation.

Taehyung pouted unconsciously and went to the bathroom. After getting fresh, he came out to find the fruit basket filled once again, more fresh fruits were added.

"Have some, you didn't eat much last night," Jungkook said and left for the bathroom as well.

When the other was back, they both ate in silence. Taehyung hummed in delight as the seemingly, new fruits were extremely sweet and tasty. Don't take him wrong, he was starving by now and everything was tastier in such a condition.

Even after his intense hunger, he ate a little and quickly grabbed his bag when the other was busy with something in the bathroom.

Should I leave without him?

A thought passed through his mind when he found the other still doing something in the bathroom, back facing him.

No, he said we can go together. It would be better if we go out together.

Shaking his head, he sat back on the bed and stared at his company I'D, caressing the words with sadness.

They must be devastated by my disappearance.

"Hey, pretty boy?" The voice made him look up to find the other tying his hair in a small man bun with a small band from his wrist, leaving the front strand free.

"What's in your mind?" He completed tying the bun and Taehyung blinked. The other looked, um- handsome- hot?

A snap of fingers made him blink again. "I- I just want to go back,"

Jungkook nodded his head and sat in front of him.

"- right now," Taehyung said and got up, ignoring the dull throb in his ankle. To his luck, his temperature was much better or it would be another problem.