24: Wondering

Ignore mistakes please

Third person P.O.V

Blood stains, were all over the walls, on dirty floors, on sheets that had turned brown, and even on the types of equipment that Taehyung didn't know much about. All of his senses started to get more and more sensitive as he found himself drowning in another episode of his phobic attack.

Feeling the stronger twist in his stomach as the little organ churned badly on the sight, he stumbled back more, keeping a very strong grip on the torch. It was a difficult task but he managed to leave the sight and rushed back to the staircase, not ready for any more exploration as it was limited for the day.

Once out of the basement and the room, he launched towards the washroom to let out his breakfast, hurling loudly with every mouthful. His hand tightly clutched over the toilet seat as the broken wrist weakly hold his own hoodie.

Calm down.. calm down, get a grip Taehyung!

It took a lot of time before he stopped puking out, heart still going wild with the previous bloody sight more fresh now. Hurriedly, he washed and gurgled his mouth with trembling hands, trying his best to shake off the images before trudging back to the bed only to fall on it, not before closing the mysterious room like it was.

After a long time, which almost felt like ages to him, his heart finally calmed enough to stop his panic attack and to think properly. Now when he was able to ponder upon what he had witnessed, more questions had started to bug his mind.

The basement wasn't a normal basement, but a secret lab or something like that. He wasn't much aware but he knew this much that the pieces of equipment were of medical facilities and the distorted arrangements were too.

"A secret lab, hidden basement, and ghouls. They must be related." It didn't take long to list down the possibilities but still, something was missing. If he was right then why couldn't find anyone else except Jungkook and that girl-

"That girl! She must have known something about it all." But a deep frown settled on his face, clearly recalling the way she mocked Jungkook.

"She knew him, but how?"

Is Jungkook.???

Shaking his head at that, he simply scolded his own mind for doubting his savior once again without any proper strategy or solid proof. Jungkook was nothing but a kind person who helped him many times and saved his life while putting his own at risk.

Giving his own hair a harsh tug, he tried not to think too much and to discuss that with Jungkook and it was like his mind shut itself on that thought, making him fall into darkness in a little while.

__________

"Are we doing the same again?" Jimin asked, walking beside the other who lightly nodded in response, keeping his eyes fixed on every cab driver.

But like the last time, he couldn't find the specific driver or cab and they returned back after sending hours.

"It's more than a month. I don't want to say it but..." Jin sighed sadly, eyes almost tearing up as he just stopped his tongue to say anything else.

Jimin wasn't much different from the older. After spending days finding any clue about the specific silver-haired, they were left with nothing but disappointment.

"Are we giving up already?" Jin covered his face with both of his palms, not even in a state to respond anymore and Jimin just leaned back on the couch that belonged to none other than Taehyung as both of them were sitting in his apartment.