9: Goal

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

The night was dark as ever, leaving no trace of light to see the little things around them. Taehyung was still very much awake while the other slept like a log. But even in that state, his hands didn't leave the silver hairs and the lean waist for a single moment.

Come on, sleep now Taehyung!

Getting irritated, he snapped at himself internally, not wanting to unintentionally interrupt the other's sweet dreams.

After a lot of internal fighting, he finally started feeling a bit drowsy and sighed, nuzzling in the warmth of the buff chest when something cold touched his nose. Before he could think, a loud growl echoed in the eerie silence, making him flinch so badly that Jungkook groaned in his sleep.

Cursing himself, he softly patted Jungkook's chest, with a hope that will lull him to sleep and it did happen but only the hold over his waist got a bit tighter.

Not minding that, he simply tried to sleep again while the low growls continued at a distance.

The warmth around his body was missing when he opened his eyes. Surprisingly, it was already day but a more gloomy one. The light from the window was duller than the normal times, making him frown.

"Are you awake?" A soft hand brushed his bangs away from his forehead, causing his eyes to shift to the raven-haired, standing near the bed and smiling at him, oh so gently.

The gesture should've made him awkward or irritated, but on the contrary, he felt his cheeks getting warm.

Am I blushing?

Blinking many times, he shoot up on the bed and touched his cheeks to feel the warmth. Jungkook cocked his one brow and stepped back, crossing his arms over his chest.

Ok, that's hella awkward. Get your grip Kim Taehyung!

Shaking his head, he got up from the bed, ready to go to the bathroom when Jungkook chuckled.

"So, you're still sleepy." He hummed to himself and when Taehyung turned back, the former just laughed out loudly, too amused by the view.

The cute bed hairs, pout, and red flaming cheeks were a sight to be amused.

"What? No! I'm very much awake." Taehyung protested weakly, getting embarrassed by the way other was staring at him.

"But you just shook your head at my question." Sighing to himself, Taehyung quickly rushed inside the bathroom to wash his now red tomato face.

"There isn't any reason to blush! Stupid! Idiot!" Scolding a little, he finally came out of the bathroom to see Jungkook placing the basket on the bed, wiping the fruits with a small clean rag in his hands.

"It's raining since early morning." When Jungkook mentioned it, he noticed the gloomy feeling was because of that.

"Ah. I see." Dismissing the fact, how much he disliked the rains and all, he just sat beside the other to have his breakfast.

"It reminds me of the tropical rainforest," Taehyung added to the previous words that made Jungkook scrunch his nose.

"Not like I went there before. It's raining and it's a forest, just assume that the area is tropical." He shrugged his shoulders before stuffing his mouth with red berries.