🦋1🦋

Hey guys!! I'm new all this things. Sorry if there's any mistakes.

So let's get started!!!

______________________

Taehyung's age:- 17
Jungkook's age:- 17

NO ONE'S POV

"Tae get up... You're getting late for ur college." Taehyung's mother said shaking Tae but he isn't moving at all.

"YAHH!! KIM TAEHYUNG GET UR ASS UP."
His mom shouted as he flinched and got up.

"Mom, why are u shouting in the early morning." Tae said while rubbing his eyes.

"What?? Early?? It's 7!! Ur class starts at 8!! Now get up. He'll be here anytime!!" -MRS.KIM

"Okay fine." Tae said as he walked towards the bathroom.

After 20min he came downstairs where his mom and dad are eating.

"Mom, didn't he came??" Tae said as he sat opposite to his dad and mom.

"No. Maybe he woke up late too. Finish ur breakfast and tonight stay with him. Me and your dad have work at office so we can't come back tonight." -MRS.KIM

"Umm."

"How's school going. Did anyone hurt my baby." Tae looked at them with disbelief.

"I'm your son for sake of god. Why are you asking about him."

"I know he'll never let you to get hurt. And there is no one take care of him so we are asking about him." Mr.Kim said sipping his tea.

"Wow what a great parents. I love Mama and Dada more than you two." Mrs.Kim rolled her eyes.

"And who said we love you. We only love him." Mrs.Kim flipped her hair.

"That's nothing new. At least Mama and Dada loves me." Mrs. Kim just rolled her eyes.

"Are you dating anyone??" Tae choked on his pancakes.

"Aren't you the one who threatened me to not to date anyone...??"

"So u aren't dating anyone?? Hmm?? That's good." Tae rolled his eyes.

____________

After a while they heard horn from outside.
"Mom dad bye." Tae said as he kissed both of their cheeks.

"Bye be careful. And don't irritate him." -MR.KIM

"Okay." Tae shouted back as he went towards the car and opened the door and sat on the passenger seat.

"Good Morning."

"Good Morning u too." -TAE

"Why u late??" -TAE

"Nothing. I forgot keep my alarm. But I'm still sleepy."

"Yah!! Don't sleep. We'll die." -TAE

"God!! You won't die when I'm here okay." ?? said annoyed..

"You seems annoyed. Your mood is not good?? Did something happened??" -TAE

"Nothing!!"

"Stop the car." -TAE

"Why??"

"I said stop." -TAE

"Fine. What??" Tae suddenly pulled his collar and smashed his lips into the others.
As the other pulled Tae by his waist to deepened the kiss. After awhile they pulled away. (A/n:- Idk about kiss sorry😅🙂)

"Are you okay now. Now tell me what's wrong. And don't even dare to lie." -TAE

"She called me morning and she's saying I love you's for million times... that's really annoying!! I said her so many times to not to talk to me but still she won't listen."

"Don't worry Kook. She just wants college students attention. And she knows it only happens when she's with u. But that won't happen when I'm with u. So don't worry hmm??. See I'm here. And plus I'm coming to ur place tonight." Tae said as Jungkook smirked.

"Ohh tonight is going to be fun." Jungkook started to tease Tae.

"*Sighs* now your pervert mood is on. I'm coming to ur parents place not to that apartment." -TAE

"Why that~ I want to go there!! Please let's go there. In my house we can't do anything beside kissing. I can do but u won't let me to do."

"I won't let u do anything in that house because I feel embarrassed to talk in front of ur parents u shithead. And ur parents starts to tease me." -TAE

"Okay fine u go there itself I'll sleep alone in that apartment." Jungkook said while pouting.

'I can't win against him.' Tae thought as shook his head in defeat.

"Okay fine I'll come." -TAE

"I knew it. And whom gonna let u sleep even if u went to my house huh?? I don't care if my parents hear ur beautiful moans." -Koo

"Can u stop being pervert for just a minute."

"Okay okay!!"

After a while they reached college. Tae and kook kissed each other one last time as they started walking towards their first class together.

(A/n:- Taekook are not friends not lovers. Not fuck buddies.. I don't what are they.. u'll see in the future.. wait wait.. they're not Husbands too.🙂 Bare with it😁)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

So how was that??

Comment your thoughts about first chapter.!😁

Love ya❤️