🦋5🦋

Hello lovelies😚
How are u all...??
Hope Ur fine..
Enjoy 💋❤️

_______________________________

Now they're eating breakfast but tae is not talking with Jungkook. Not even sparing glance at the sulking boy.

"Baby I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do it but just by seeing u naked makes me hard so I can't help it." Again Tae sat there like he didn't hear him at all. Jungkook sighed and got up as he picked his and Tae's plates and put it on the sink.. his lazy ass can't wash it all.

Then He went towards Tae and picked him as Tae held both of their bag in his hand.

Jungkook started driving. But Tae's still not talking. Jungkook got annoyed.

"Tae~ I'm swowwy. I'm really sworry." Jungkook showed his puppy eyes. But it didn't effect Tae..

Jungkook stopped the car and looked at Tae he can't handle this silent treatment anymore.

"Okay don't talk. But don't expect mercy. I don't care even if we're in the car. I'll fuck u here." Jungkook smashed his lips into Tae's. He kissed him roughly. Taehyung's eyes widened as he tried to push Jungkook but Jungkook held his hands. Jungkook trailed kiss to neck, collarbone. He started to create hickey's. And Finally Tae gave up.

"Okay stop. I'll talk to u. Yahh!! Fucker stop. I'm talking to u." Jungkook smirked as he sat in his seat as he started driving. Tae looked at his neck in the mirror and saw dark hickey's.

"Idiot!!! You and your fucking hunger!!! Now I have to hide this art of yours. Ugghhh!!!" Tae started to put concealer to hide his hickey's.

"It looks good on you. And also your lips... It looks good when it's swollen." Jungkook teased him more and Tae can't take it anymore. He bite Jungkook's cheeks.

"Ahhhhhhh!!! Yahh I'm driving!!" Jungkook touched the place where Tae just bite.

"Then shut up and drive."

Soon they reached college as they went.. I mean Jungkook carried Tae towards their class.

As kook carried Tae to their class and students just waved at Tae as Tae returned it. Well Jungkook carrying Taehyung is common.. so they didn't mind it much.

They sat in their seat. There were new student and his gang of 2 members looked at them not understanding what's going on.

Soon teacher came inside and said that new student to introduce themselves.

"Hii I'm Sungho (just a random name) Hope We can be frnds. Thank you." He smiled as he walked towards his seat. As next one introduced himself. And last one came.

"Hey!! I'm Park Bogum. Nice to meet you all. Thank you." He said as he winked at Tae. And of course Jungkook and Tae noticed it.

"Do u know him??" -JJK

"Do u think know him?? Hell no. I don't know him and Don't beat him. He's new to here. Okay?? Plzzz hmm??"

"Hmphh okay!!"

Soon lecturer started to teach them. After 15 min she started to ask students to solve the problems which is written on the board.

"Okay no one did it correctly. So now Tae. Come and do it." Tae nodded and got up and started walking but he felt strong pain in his lower part as he looked at Jungkook and he understood. Kook picked Tae in bridal style and took him towards the board. And put him down as he stood behind Tae.

"ANGEL ARE YOU OKAY!! ARE YOU HURT!! DID SOMEONE HURT YOU?? WHO'S THAT TELL ME??" Students started to ask questions on by one.

"Hey guys don't worry fine. I just fell down from the stairs so my legs hurts. That's it."

Tae smiled at them as he started to solve the problems.

"Well done Taehyung." Professor praised Tae as his classmates clapped. Jungkook took Tae to his seat and placed him down.

"Bub, that guy what's his name bom- Bo AHH whatever that bubblegum is staring at you. I already hate him. I think that fucker will be killed by my own hands." Jungkook clenched his jaw.

"Kook calm down. Just let him be."

||Time Skip||

Now they all sitting and chatting in cafeteria.

"Hey I think it's time to bunk the class.!!" -Jackson

"Yepp!!" -JIN

"Where are the girls." -Yugyeom

"We're here!!" 4 of them came towards the boys.

"Okay!! Everything is done right!!" -Bambam

"Yay!!" Everyone shouted making whole cafe look at them.

"Wait!! What's wrong with Kook. Why he's sulking. And u guys better to explain abt falling from the stairs thing." Yoongi said as everyone nodded.

"Nothing. New boy from our class kept staring at me and I said don't beat him coz he's new here but this boy won't listen to me..! And of stairs... This horny bastard fucked me hard. Guys u won't believe. Even after 8 fucking rounds this fucker is still hard. Godd!!!"

"Ohh baby~ my baby...! I'll pray for ur Taebooty."

______________

??POV

"I think I have to use you.... For this college's attention." ?? Smirked.

________________________________

That's it for today ...
Take care lovelies 😚❤️
Bye bye 💋💜