🦋43🦋

||South Korea||
1:26PM

Airport is filled with people.. I mean there's a big family waiting for their heart to return back.. well yeah they're waiting for Tae..

Joon, Jin, Yoongi, Hobi, Jimin, Jungkook, Y/n, Yoona, Tae's parents, Jungkook's parents, GOT7, BP, Se-Oh are waiting for Tae to come back..

Soon they saw Tae walking with one girl.. Jimin was the first one to run towards Tae.. hugging the life out of Tae..

"You know how much I missed you.. I was scared! I thought I'll never see you again.. please don't leave me again.." Jimin kept on blabbering about how much he was worried. Tae caressed Jimin's back softly....

"I'm sorry chimmmyyyy..." Tae kissed Jimin's cheeks..

After Jimin everyone hugged Tae and pampered him with lots of kisses.. and last one to meet Tae was Jungkook...

Tae looked at his husband and then went towards him then hugged him tightly.. Jungkook breathed out and hugged Tae tightly..  both of them are crying.. not like others didn't cried.. they cried too.. but Jungkook haven't cried since Tae went missing.. not even a single drop.. he was scared to death.. thinking what if something happened to Tae and all..

"Shh hubby.. I'm fine.. don't cry.." Tae said to his husband while he himself was sobbing hard..

"Hubby is sorry.. hubby is busy fighting with that bastard because of that hubby didn't notice that you're being kidnapped again.. hubby is such a fool.. please forgive hubby..." Jungkook said while hiding his face in Tae's neck... And that was enough for Tae to coe at his husband...

"Aigooo myy baabbbyyy... Don't worry.. see now I'm back... Stop crying and stop blaming yourself!! Let's go home.. I'm tired.." Tae wiped Jungkook's tears while Jungkook picked Tae up in bridal style..

"Umm- her.. what's her name babe?" Jungkook whispered in Tae's ear..

"Sana.." Tae whispered back..

"Sana-shi You can come with us.. as you bought back our life to us.. we wanna thank you properly..."

"It's okay.. I don't wanna bother you guys.."

"Hey no no.. you're not bothering us.. just come with us.." Jungkook said to which Sana nodded..

All of them went to Bangtan mansion.. thanking God for keeping Tae safe..

___________________

<2 years later>

"I'll fucking kill you coconut head!!!! How dare you!!"

"I'm sorry baby.. I'll bring it tomorrow... All the shops are closed.. please baby.. now let's sleep.."

"No I want it now!!!"

"But baby-"

"Ohh now you started to give reasons for everything... Why? You don't love me anymore... You have some other girl in your life right? I knew it!! All men's are same!! I hate you!" Jungkook sighed for nth time..

Well it midnight around 1:30.. and Tae wants apple pie.. so he sent Jungkook to buy that in the midnight.. but no shops are open at that time... So he came back... When Tae didn't saw any bags in Jungkook's hand he started to throw tantrum..

It's been weeks since Jungkook last slept peacefully... Tae always wakes him up at midnight... While jungkook being whipped creature.. he obey everything Tae says..

Oh and yes Tae is 3 months pregnant... When he was pregnant with Yoona.. it was good.. but now his mood swings are really weird and 2X more...

Let's get back to the story.. now Tae went out of his room.. and came to the hall and sat on the floor like a kid.. then he started sobbing waking up everyone... Who all sighed... As it was the daily scene.. but they can't do anything...