🦋20🦋

Hello everyone 💕
Long ass chapter ahead 🙂
Ignore the mistakes 💜

______________________________________

     It's been 1 month since they moved together. Everyone was happy living together.. Their house is filled with happiness... Teasing each other.. small small funny fights... It was like happy family that everyone wished for... Jimin is no more insecure.... He accepts that he deserve the happiness... Now whenever Jungkook teases him by saying you're leaving in my house.. Jimin will immediately snap at him saying .... It's my house not yours... Everyone was happy seeing new Jimin.. he was no more scared of what other people thinks about him... He even visits others office like a queen he is... And others didn't even minded a bit... They let him do whatever he wants...

And they never stopped pampering Tae with lots of love and kisses.... He won't sleep with Jungkook always.. he goes to different different rooms... And sleeps with his hyungs... While others being Whipped for this baby bear.. they let him do whatever he want... Even others sleeps in different room with others..  no one cared... In fact they all are happy with this.... They can do whatever they want... Yeah, Jungkook was clingy but he never controlled Tae... He was more than happy to see how others take care of Tae like a baby...

And one funny part.. when they wake up in next morning they doesn't even know with whom they'll be sleeping...

And don't worry the couple's will lock the door when they do you know 👀

CURRENT TIME

"Hyung~~~~~~ Pwease come na... Pwetty pwease..." Tae whined while holding Hobi's biceps.

Well the thing is he wants to go out. Because he's bored...

"Tae bear... We have ice-cream at home... You can eat that..." Don't think he doesn't want to go with Tae.. he just wants to see what will Tae do... He loves teasing Tae which he learnt from... The GREAT MIN YOONGI.

"Hyungie, you don't love me anymore...?" Tae showed his puppy eyes.... While pouting (Uww😭)

'Aish his puppy eyes.. now I have to agree' Hobi shook his head.

"Okay fine let's go!" Hobi said closing his laptop.. oh well well I forgot to say he was in the office.

"Yayyyyyy!!!!!" Tae cheered as he hugged hobi tightly...

"Okay now come let's go...." Both hobi and Tae went out of hobi's cabin.

"Excuse me sir?" Hobi's secretary said stopping the other two.

"Yes?"

"Sir you have meeting.."

"Cancel it!"

"No no hyung you have to go!! We can go next time!"

"No baby.. it's not that important..."

"But hyung~" Tae looked down.

"Bub shh!! Don't say a word. Let's go!! I wanna have break too.. so don't worry!"

_______________

Y/n's POV

(A/n:- The y/n that I mentioned before is just y/n but this is Kim Y/n. Don't get confused! Kim Y/n is good one.. unlike the other one!)

Why I have these fake Friends?? Gold diggers! Bitches! Aish!! Don't cry y/n you're strong!!!

It's my birthday but still no one! I repeat no one wished me!!! Only Facebook and Snapchat wished me!!! (Lol😁🤣)

If I had parents they would've wished me!!!

I have these much of money but I don't have peace or happiness in my life!! God!!! I shouldn't have trusted anyone!!

Alone alone alone!!! I'm tired of this!!

God please give me a boyfriend..  or a good friends!!

End of y/n pov

___________________

Third person's pov

Y/n was inside the ice-cream shop well it's like sweet parlour.. same one which hobi and Tae went.

She was eating her cake alone wishing herself!

Soon two men's sat near Y/n ..  I mean next to y/n's seat.

"Bub what you want?" Hobi asked Tae who's looking around the shop excitedly.

"Strawberry cake and strawberry smoothie!!" Tae yelled cutely making hobi to pinch his cheeks.

"Aigo my baby bear!! You Highness I'll bring your order!!" Hobi said dramatically bowing to Tae who giggling.

Hobi went to order what Tae said and to himself while Tae sat there looking everywhere then his eyes met with one girl who's already looking at him... He smiled sweetly as she returned the smile.. but soon Tae frowned when he felt her sad smile.... He wanted ask but soon his phone rang.

Jungkook:- Hey baby!

Tae:- Yah I told you to not to call me right?

Jungkook:- Sorry babe can't help it!

Tae:- Uff!! I'm with hobi hyung now don't disturb us.

Jungkook:- I'm hurt. Jungkook dramatically gasped making Tae giggle at his hubby .

Tae:- Shoo shoo bunny... Do your work!! Oh yeah hobi hyung came back.. Now Mr.Kookie cut the call.

Kook:- Fine... I love you.. take care... Don't annoy hyung too much.

Tae:- Yah!! I won't ever annoy anyone!!! And I hate you!!

Kook:- That's not fair say I love you too.. or else daddy will punish you!

Tae:- Jeezz Fine Love you too... Don't forget your meal!! Don't over work!! Bye take care..

Kook:- You too.

Call Ended

____________________________________

Next chapter there will be continuation of this chapter!!
Stay tuned😁💕