🦋42🦋

Ignore the mistakes..
___________________

||Australia||

Tae woke from his sleep and looked around.. he is in a park.. he is sleeping on the bench.. it's dark.. Tae looked around.. there's no people around... He's scared... Soo scared.. he want be with his husband and his family.. he doesn't even know where he is...

He's crying.. he don't know what to do.. but he decided to stay inside the park until morning...

________

It's already morning and Tae is walking aimlessly... He don't know what to do.. his mind is blank... He can't even think of anything. He's scared.. in this new place without his his family..

After walking for so long.. Tae saw a bench and went towards the bench and sat down.. he looked at vehicles moving.. people are busy in their own world..

Soon he felt presence in front of him as he was looking down..

When he looked up he saw a girl of his age.. her expression says that she's shocked.. he looked at her confused.

"Taehyung?" Tae looked at her then slowly nodded still confused at the fact how she knows him..

"Omg it's you!!!" She made Tae stand and hugged him tightly...

Tae was shocked.. as he don't know why this stranger girl hugging him.

"Oops sorry Taetae.... I'll introduce myself.. sooo I am Sana..." (A/n:- From chapter 2,6)

Tae looked at her for few minutes then he look at her shocked...

"Sana???? My classmate????" Tae asked.. he is soo surprised.. he even forgot that he's alone in an unknown place without anything..

"Yes Taetae it's me... By the way.. what are doing here??"

Then it hit him... He bit his lips trying not to cry in front of her.. but she's not Blind she noticed his face then his dress which looked worn out... He didn't even had any belongings.. she made Tae to face her.. then caressed his cheeks softly..

"What happened Taetae? You know you can tell me.." And that's all took Tae to break down in her arms... She hugged him back caressing his back..

It's looked like Tae will not stop crying any time soon.. so she took him inside her car then gave him water..

Tae drank the water then calmed down a little..

"So Tae.. what happened?"

"I was kidnapped.." He said kidnapping part to Sana then he coming here everything...

"Omg Tae.... Bear have you eaten anything??? Gosh!! Come on let's go to my home.."

"It's okay... You must be busy.. I don't wanna burden you... Just give me your phone for a minute.."

"I'll give you my phone but you have to come home.. I won't take no as answer... And I'm not that busy to not to help my guardian angel..."

"Fine.."

"Aww good.... Here take it.." She handed Tae her phone and started driving.

Tae dialled a number and kept it near his ear..

________________

On the other side..

Jimin is sitting outside the house.. it's been a day since Tae is missing.. everyone trying their best to find Tae.. Tops didn't came to home till now.. it's only Jimin, Jin, Y/n and Yoona..