🦋9🦋

Look who decided to show up!!😅
I have millions of stuff to do!!😫
But me being lazy ass.. uff😂
Okay then let's get it!!💜

__________________________

NO ONE'S POV

Everything was going fine. It's been 6 months since all the things happened. It was the last week of school. Then they'll have summer holidays. But certain someone was thinking how to apart the beautiful couples. And yes, that certain someone is Mr.Park Bogum.

He is not happy by watching Taekook together being all lovey dovey and the attention that the both are getting. He is pissed.

Right now everyone wondering around because they don't have any classes this week. And our love bird and their friends was walking towards canteen that's when Bogum stood in front them blocking their way.

"Hello guys."

"Move!!" Jungkook glared at him.

"Ow ow calm down Jungkookie." Students started gathering around the place.

"Bogum, I'm controlling myself. Move before I do something!"

"Like, you know anything other than beating, shouting??!"

"Do you think he should talk to you sweetly? Huh?" Tae spat angrily.

"Oh oh sweet heart calm down. I'm talking to little Kookie here."

"Now say!!"

"Okay okay dude don't look at me like that. I might die! Well I wanna dare you something."

"I don't have any time for your shits! Move!!"

"Ow! Is our Jungkookie is scared???"

"Who the hell is scared here?"

"You!! If not then accept my dare!!"

"What is it?"

"U shouldn't back off!! So my dare is....

................

...................

....... You and Taehyung should be away from each for 3 years....... No talking or texting through phone, no letters!

OR

You should clean my and my friends shoes now in front of everyone with your shirt and you should wear the same dress throughout the day. And plus my friend will make full video of that and will be posting in every social media."

To say Everyone was pissed and shocked.

"Like hell I'll accept that!! Go to hell!!"

"Just say Jungkook! That you are a coward. You are using Taehyung as your toy. For your own sexual desire! Don't you think he worth more?" Jungkook clenched his fist.

"Then let him use me as his toy!! That's none of your business!"

"Jungkook what do you think? Gonna accept him as your slut?" Jungkook was going punch Bogum but controlled himself

Jungkook was ready to do 2 option when he heard Bogum calling Tae as slut.. as he didn't wanted others to think so low of Tae

He took his his off shirt and was about crouch down but Tae held his arms and shook his head.