🦋11🦋

Double update🎉🎊

________________________________

|| Canada||

NO ONE'S POV

"Why are u both acting weird?? Aren't we here for business thingy?" Hobi looked suspiciously. Both Yoongi and Jungkook looked at each other and shook their head.

"Yes we're here for business thingy!!" Jungkook said while sitting in his new office's chair.

"I don't think so.." Namjoon glared at them.

"You'll know hyung!"

_________________

"Tae can you go to XYZ Company (Sry lol😂) I want to give this contract to them. But I can't go I'm kinda busy." Taehyung's manager said.

"Ahhh~ Mr.Choi...... I'm tired." Tae whined while sipping his strawberry milkshake.

"Plzz Tae this one time."

"Ugh fine!!"

Time skip

Now Tae's standing in front of XYX Corp with his bodyguards. He walked towards reseptionist.

"Excuse me??"

"Ye- Omg Kim Taehyung???? Omg can I get autograph please!!" Tae smile and signed on the paper which she gave.

"I wanted to meet CEO. My manager asked me a favour so.!"

"Ohh our CEO is went for a meeting he'll be here by 5min. U can wait there." She pointed at the seat near elevator.

"Ohh sure thank u."

Tae sat near elevator which she said to sit. Many of the employees watching him and drooling over him but their scared what if their boss fired them so they sat there itself. Tae understood as he smiled and nodded to them as they returned the smile.

Suddenly his phone started to ring. And it's Jin.

Jin:- Tae why didn't u said to me that we're going to Korea?? We can't go there!!! Ohh wait so Ur challenge and shits already finished??? So U can meet each other??? I forgot!! I'm happy for you Tae!! Jin rambled through the phone making Tae chuckle.
Tae:- yes hyung we're going. I can't wait to see him. Ohh bye bye hyung igtg.

Tae hang up coz he saw people coming in with black suit. And with their CEO.

And Tae stood there completely shocked same as CEO!!

"KOOK" Tae shouted and suddenly ran to Kook and jumped on to Kook and wrapped his legs around Jungkook's waist as Jungkook held him by his thigh. And employees are in pure shock!! Their mouth and eyes are wide!

"Bub what are u doing here??" Jungkook didn't notice that Tae is already crying by happiness. Then Jungkook heard soft sniffs. Employees looked each other and mouthed 'Bub'

"Baby?? Are u crying??" Jungkook held Taehyung's cheeks in one hand and wiped his tears.

"Aww Don't cry!! Come let's go inside the office yeah??" Tae nodded still holding Jungkook tightly.
Jungkook walked towards his office and sat on his chair and Tae on his lap.

"Baby?? Don't cry hmm?? I'm here now. No one can separate us again ok baby don't cry!!"

"I missed u. I thought u will in Korea so I booked flight ticket. But now ur here!!"

"Aww I missed u too. And yeah I'm here for business and also to see u. I know today onwards we can see each so I came here." Jungkook pecked Taehyung's lips.