🦋25🦋

Heyaaaa.!!😁
How are youuuuu????
Long chapter ✌🏽
______________________________________

3 WEEKS LATER

In these 3 weeks.. Jungkook daily came to Yoongi's house with Tae's favourite food.. which Tae didn't accept... But used eat when Jungkook left... And that man who did all these nowhere to find. Jungkook thought probably he left them because if Jungkook came to know the truth then he'll die.. so maybe.. and yes Jungkook's guess is right he left the country.

Now it's an very sweet Morning in Min Mansion.

"Tae get up. You said you have a important thing. You're getting late." Jimin said softly. As Tae woke and rubbed his eyes.

"Good Morning Chim."

"Morning too baby." As Tae went towards bathroom.

After 20min Tae came downstairs and saw Yoongi he suddenly jumped on him.

"Hyung~ Good Morning." As Yoongi hugged him back preventing him from falling down.

"Good Morning bear." Then Yoongi placed him on the chair.

"Baby What meeting you have?."

"Dad is going to merge our company with one Company.. I said with dad to give this Jungkook or any of you but he didn't agreed."

"Then why do you need to go?"

"I may be the owner but I'm still an model!! So that CEO wants to check Everyone soo.."

"Hmm. All the best baby. I know u'll rock it."

"Thank you Chim."

After that he went to the company he works at.

"Why do I think he's gonna meet his hubby?"

"Mee too Yoongi.. I really want to visit now.. there will be best dramas."

"Ikr!! :("

_____________

Tae went inside his company and was greeted by his manager.

"Tae you're the last one so you can take your time."

"Ohh okay." Tae smiled and left for dressing.

_____________

Now it was Taehyung's turn..
To say Tae was not even near to nervous.. he obviously know he'll make it up good.

 he obviously know he'll make it up good

(He looks like goddess 😭❤️)

He went inside and bowed a little and was going to introduce himself..

"Hello. Myself Jeo-" He stopped when he saw The Great Jeon Jungkook aka his husband who's looking at him while smirking. And Tae saw Namjoon and Hobi smiling at him as he returned the smile.