🦋3🦋

Another update..😁❤️

____________________________________

"Aish that bitch." Jungkook's eyes turned into dark and cold one which Everyone fears.

Jungkook walked behind Jin who's showing the way where y/n is! While Tae is running behind Kook.

"Kook calm down.." Tae held Jungkook's hand but Jungkook pushed Tae back softly.. and started walking.

Jungkook stood in front of Y/n. She's scared by looking at Jungkook then she looked at Tae. She wanted to make Taehyung jealous so she didn't showed her fear and started walking towards Jungkook and hugged him making tae's eyes went wide not because of jealous or something but bcoz of fear. He knows no one can stop Jungkook and she's trying to make him burst out.

"Hey baby. I missed u."

"Ohh yeah I missed u too. Come let's have talk. I haven't talked to u soo. Come with me to the rooftop."

"Jungkook stop!! We have class please don't make a scene." -TAE

"You bitch go away. Do you think he'll listen to you or are you jealous?? Huh?? But poor u he's mine. Kook come on let's talk." -Y/n

"Ahhh I had enough. Why should I even be jealous of a slut. And I know he'll listen to me. Only me. And who is yours?? Bitch he belongs to me from the day he was born. You are just making him burst out. Just shut up and go before he do something to u." -TAE

"Being overconfident Haan??"

"No.. just stating the fact."

"You are a real slut... Eww you're soo ugly.. You think that Jungkook will like you.?" (Bitch whom ur saying ugly?? The world wide handsome??)

Jungkook kissed Tae's forehead and wrapped his one arm around Tae, pulling him closer.

"Here listen you bitch.. I only listen to Tae and yeah he's a slut who's scared of mens..! And this question I wanna ask you guys." Jungkook looked at the crowd.

"Is here anyone who thinks Tae as ugly." Jungkook asked everyone.

"OUR ANGEL IS BEAUTIFUL." everyone shouted.

"You heard that? He's beautiful. He's ethereal. He's an angel but I'm not. I'm a DEVIL." Jungkook was about to grab her hair but Tae stopped him. Jungkook sighed.

"Minjae!!! Come here!!" Jungkook called as Minjae ran towards them and stood in front of kook.

"Tae class will start u go there. I promise I won't slap her." Kook said in a calm tone as Tae nodded and walked away.

"Now u say sorry or else I'll make him to slap u. Fast I don't have time."

"No I won't."

"Ohh okay. Then come with me let's go somewhere." Jungkook smirked.

"No I- I'm sorry." She finally said to minjae. He's so happy bcoz Jungkook made her say sorry to him.

"Everyone go to your classes." Jungkook said as everyone went.

Jungkook walked near Y/n and whispered in her ears..

"Tae is my everything.. I can go any extent level to protect Tae.. you dared to say shit about him.. that to in my presence.. hmm.. be ready to suffer.. we are not done yet!" With that Jungkook walked away leaving a trembling Y/n..

________________

Soon Jungkook came to the class and sat beside Tae..

"Tae u can sleep I'll take notes..!" -JJK

"Nope it's okay. I'm not tired. And we should surprise that girl. Her parents will not even wish her. So we must do something. She didn't had a good birthday in her life."Jungkook nodded.

"What about we all make a surprise party. Me, u, Jin hyung, Yoongi hyung, Jackson, Lisa, Jennie, Jisoo, Rose, Beakhyun and Felix. We can make her birthday special. And also we should leave from the school at 2. We should find a valid reason."

"Uwwww my baby had a brain... I didn't knew!! Okay we can say there is a party at our office and also hyungs parents also work there so we can leave early and we shouldn't leave her to pay for anything. She worked hard for that." -TAE

"Okay. But tonight will be fun. Isn't it bear.??" Jungkook said as he pecked Taehyung's cheeks.

"Shut up u pervert. I'll let u but only one round. Tomorrow we have school plus also birthday party so please hmm??" -TAE

"Wtf??! Only one round??? Are u kidding me."

"Yah!! Why are u like this??! Please let me live!!" (Professor hasn't arrived bcoz he's absent. So now they're free.)

"Okay!! I'll call mama and I complain about you. For not letting me to do what I want." Tae sighed as he placed his head on the desk.

"I can't live with this pervert coconut head." -TAE

Now they're with their friends Taekook explained to their friends abt the plan.

"Yah! Principal will definitely ask with tae's mom or kook's. Then we'll die." -Yugyeom

"Don't worry we'll convince our mom's."

After that they went towards Kook's car. Their other frnds went to home.

"Kook can u drop me??" -JIN

"Mee too." -YOONGI

"Okay..!!"

___________________________________

Live🥺🥺❤️ Hope you're doing well❤️Love u💋😘

Live🥺🥺❤️
Hope you're doing well❤️
Love u💋😘

___________________________________

How's the chapter 👉👈
Comment and say you're thoughts...❤️
Take care 🥀💜