🦋29🦋

This chapter is for Life_Taekook❤️ hope you like it 🤗☺️
______________________________________

"You know something right?" Tae said while his head laying on Yoongi's shoulder.. currently they were in park.. Yoongi was free so he decided to take Tae on a walk.

When Tae asked that, Yoongi kept silent..

"So I'm right! What's bothering you Hyung? I know it's not from today or yesterday... You're acting weird since you came to know that I was pregnant... You're worried about little little things... every time you start to panick when I say my stomach hurts... What happened hyung? Am I alright? Am I going to di-" Yoongi hugged Tae tightly and started sobbing.

"Don't say that.. not even in your dreams!!! You're not going to die.. nothing will happen to you... Nor the baby..!!"

"Then is it about baby?"

Yoongi took a deep breath and looked into Tae's eyes.

"The thing which I know might hurt you... So I'll say this after you delivery this baby... Till then don't ask anything..."

"Say one thing hyung! Is the baby alright? Or did doctor said that you can save only one of us?"

"Kid stop watching drama!! It's not that! The baby is fine... And you too.."

"Fine I won't ask aga- Arghhh AHHH hyungggg ahhhh hurts.... MYY AHH STOMACH!!!!!" Tae screamed making other people in the park ran up to to him.. while Yoongi panicking.

"Omg god!!! Baby!!! What I'm gonna do???" Yoongi is having mental break down! Obviously he's new to all these things..

"Hyung ahh... My water broke AHHHHH"

"Ooh god!!! Help me!!!" Yoongi started to cry with Tae.

"Oppa take him hospital!!" One girl said.

"Right hospital!!" Yoongi picked Tae with shaking hands..

"Ms. Can you please help me to drive.. I don't think I can!" The girl nodded as Yoongi gave her his car key and she went towards Yoongi's car and opened back door for Tae then closed the door and went driver seat.

"AHHH hyungggg *sobs* Hurts!!!" Looking at Tae crying Yoongi started to cry more.

"Please baby! Just few minutes! Hyungie will take you to hospital!! Please try to calm down!!" Yoongi kissed Tae's forehead then started to search for his phone.

Hello Kook Tae is about to give birth! I'm taking him to hospital please come fast!!

My god which hospital hyung?

Near to our park! Ahhhhh hyung!!!! Hurts!

Ok-okay hyung I'll be there!

CALL ENDED

<IN HOSPITAL>

'Who's giving birth?' The girl who helped Yoongi to take Tae to hospital thought while looking at bangtan who's pacing around while 3 of them are crying.

"Omg will Tae be ok?"

"He will Chim!"

Soon everyone burst into big smile when they heard baby's cry.

___________

"She's so tiny!"

"Yeah!! And also cute."

"Aww I'm gonna die!!"

"I wanna eat her!!! She's soo cute!"

Tae woke up hearing some sound from his beloved people's.

"K-kookie." Tae said in a low voice which all of them heard.

Jungkook held Tae's hand and kissed it while smiling widely.

"Thank you so much love." Tae just smiled.

"Baby?" Jungkook nodded.

"Chim Tae wants to see the baby."

"Oh I'm sorry." Jungkook helped Tae to sit as Jimin gave the baby to Tae.

"No offense Tae.. but baby completely looks like Kook." Jin said still smiling.

"Of course she should." Tae said and then rolled his eyes.

"Umm excuse me.. can you all stay outside except for baby's parents. I want give some instructions about taking care of the baby." Doctor said as everyone nodded and was ready to leave-

"Wait- Doctor it's better if you say it to them.. becoz they're the one who's gonna take care of the baby." Doctor smiled then started to explain.

________________

<Two days later>

It's the day Tae is discharging .. they already packed everything and paid fee.. it's little hard for Tae to walk as he went under C-section.. obviously.. he's men afterall. Jungkook holding Tae while Namjoon is holding the baby which they name yesterday as JEON YOONA (A/n:- I have a thing for this name idk🙂)

"Aigo Aigo look she's soo cute.... She's in the same size of my hands." Everyone chuckled at Namjoon who looked like he's gonna cry now.

"Hyung not again." Jungkook chuckled.

_________

Soon they reached home and Tae is sleeping soundly while others playing with Yoona... More like talking to themself.

"My daughter is chooo chweetttt!!! Awwwww." Jin softly poked on baby's cheeks.

"No she's my daughter." Hobi held her in his arms and turned around.

"Someone said something about my baby?" Jimin raised an eyebrow.

"Yes I said she's my daughter!" Jin and Jimin glared at each then burst into laughter.

"Noona I think they're mentally ill!" Jungkook whispered in Y/n's ear.

"Ikr!! Hope baby won't learn anything from them."

__________

@chimchim

Liked by jjkjeon2 taetae01 wwhjin and other 87538

@chimchim 🥺❤️Bub💋
@taetae01
@jjkjeon2
@wwhjin
@knjoon
@minsuga
@jhope
@y/niee
(A/n:- I kinda forgot their username hehe)

_______________________________________

Hey guys❤️
Hope you liked it.

Happy Diwali💫

Spoilers:-

In next chapter Yoona will be 3 years old.