🦋7🦋

God idk how to finish this flashback fast!!😫
Let's see how it goes.
Ignore the mistakes💜

LONG ASS CHAPTER AHEAD!!!!

_________________________________

||One Month's Later||

Now Tae is sitting on his place as usual kook hasn't arrived yet.

"Taetae, are you bored??!" One girl asked Tae.

"Yepp. That idiot hasn't arrived yet. You guys are busy talking with your friends. No one is talking to me." Tae pouted.

"What??! Don't worry Tae. I'll talk to you hmm??" They both started talking. That girl sat in front of Tae because no one dared to sit beside Tae. But Jungkook said them to sit coz they're kind people so. But they doesn't wanted to sit there. After a while they were talking they didn't notice anything. The great Bogum came towards Tae and sat beside him. Whole class looked at him as they saw a ghost.

"Hey, pretty!!" Tae smiled at him.

"Hello."

"You are soo beautiful." Tae mentally rolled his eyes.

"I know right." Bogum's bubble bursted. He chuckled awkwardly.

"Yea yea."

"Stop with your flirting okay!!! Do u have a death wish. Do you know where you are sitting??! And plus you are flirting with our Tae. I'm sure you'll loose some of your teeths. So you better fuck off before Jungkook comes." That girl yelled at him.

"Hahaha!! I'm sitting beside this cutie. What's the problem??"

"Ohh btw you no need of Jungkook. We're enough!! GUYS THIS GUY IS FLIRTING WITH OUR TAETAE."  The girl shouted as everyone came near bogum. They're ready to punch him but Tae stopped them.

"Guys stop plzz. He'll go okay I'll send him hmm??"

"Please go to your seat. I know you are new hear. Please don't flirt around and also not only with me, you shouldn't flirt with any of them if you want to leave peacefully in this college. And you better be aware of Jeon Jungkook. I don't know when he'll beat the shit out of you because he already hate you. So stay away from me for your own good. If he came to know that you are flirted with me. Then I can't control him." Bogum boiling from anger.

"What's the relationship of you with him. Are you both lovers?? Why do he even care??"

"We're not lovers. And yeah he cares every single matter which is connected to me." Tae said as Bogum started acting in front of Tae.

"Ohh I'm sorry I didn't knew about that. I don't know why but when I saw you my heart started beating fast. I want to be with you all the time. I never felt like this before. I think I like you. I know after that Jungkook guy will beat me but I don't care because I like you soo much. It's my first time I'm confessing my feelings to someone. I know you don't like me. It's ok but remember I love you and I always do. You Don't have say it back it's ok." Bogum said and started to walk away but Tae stopped him.

"Wait. I think I need time to decide. So can you wait." Tae said as Bogum nodded as he went back to his seat.

"Tae seriously. He's playing with you." One student said as everyone nodded.

"No guys. He really doesn't even scared if Jungkook beat. I think he's right.! And also how can I reject him right away."

"Tae you are really an angel but if we came to know that he's playing with you. We'll won't hesitate to kill him before Jungkook. And what if Jungkook doesn't like him."