🦋6🦋

Sorry for the late update...❤️
Enjoy 😘❤️

____________________________

BOGUM'S POV

It's my first day in this college. I thought girls will be fangirling over me but when I entered, but here no one is even looking at me.
I was so pissed.

While I was walking towards my class... I heard them talking about Angel?? Wtf are talking???

'Hey look our angel looks sooo cute.'

'Ikr!! He's beautiful.'

'And Jk too.. God they make perfect pair.'

'Yep.'

'I bought Strawberry milk for our TaeTae.'

'Oh shit I forgot.'

Who's that??

Anyway me and my friends entered the class room. No one paid attention to us.

After a while two boys entered the classroom.. maybe they're lovers?

Every students are looking at them... Everyone is admiring them. That boy was soo hot. But he already has a boyfriend. Fuck!

END OF BOGUM'S POV

_____________________________

Time skip

They all enjoyed the birthday party. The birthday girl started crying when they all surprised her. She was really thankful for all of them.

Everyone gifted her costly but lovely things. She refused to take it but the boys and 4 girls are good at acting. So they all emotionally blackmailed her. Then she didn't had any other option then taking it.

And to say about our couples.... They were being lovey dovey. While others are fake crying bcoz of their single ass. (A/n:- Taekook are single.... Bare with it!🙂)

Well they said with their principal that they had business party. They trusted Tae so much to find any lie in his words. Uri Tae was good in acting.

||At Night||

Jungkook refused to go to his or Tae's house. He whined like a baby saying that he wants to go to his apartment.

Well this horny as***le has different plans. That's the reason why he was refusing to go his or Tae's house.

"Jungkook!! Don't ever think of that!!! I'll kill you!!"

"Bub, I was not thinking of anything. I just wanna be with. Don't you want that...???" Jungkook showed his Doe puppy eyes.

"Uffff this bunny!!! Fine!

||Next Morning||

Taekook came into school late.

"Bcoz of u we are late."

"Be glad I f**ked u once. Or else u couldn't even get up."

"Whom I'm talking with!! The pervert."

Soon they reached their class.

Professor was already in the class, both looked at each.

"Excuse me sir." Tae said Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Ye- Oh our beautiful couples... You both are 15 minutes late."

"So??" Jungkook answered back but got hit by Tae.

"Behave." Tae whispered.

"Sorry sir."

"I'm leaving you because you guys had family party yesterday. Go sit." Tae smiled.

"Thank you."

"Teach some manners to that brat." Tae chuckled then nodded.

They sat on their places not before getting low 'hii' from the students.

"Okay who knows the answer for this raise ur hand!!" Only Tae raised his hands.

"Not u this time."

"You stand up and say the answer." Professor said to a random student. Then he answer while thinking and stoping for nth time.

"Yea yea fine. Sit down!!"

"Oh I forgot... I had test papers!! Wait a minute!" He went back to his table and took the test papers.

"As usual Tae got full marks and Jungkook got 1 marks less than Tae and Lisa got same as Jungkook." Students clapped their hands for them. While Jungkook and Lisa both are sticking their tongue's at each other.

"Kookie stop!!"

"I didn't did anything. That little bitch over there!!" He glared at Lisa who glared back.

"Anyone have anything to say."

"Maybe Jungkook got full marks by scaring principals or teachers right?" Bogum and his frnds laughed.

"Mr.Park I won't tolerate you insulting my student!! We all know what Jungkook is!!"

"I know tooo. Look at him. He was asleep while lecture!! And he doesn't look like he'll study at home! Then how he got that marks?"

"Mr.Par-" Tae cut off the professor.

"What do you know about Jungkook? You just met him like 2 days ago? Let me tell you one thing.. he's the brightest student. He can even top any exams but for my happiness he always lose his marks. And he can't scare the teachers nor the principal bcoz this school is owned by his mother. And his mother is very strict when it comes to education. Who said he won't study at home. He does. And he's my personal tutor!! He teaches me the things which I won't understand. Just bcoz he looks like bad boy it doesn't mean he bad! He beats  the one who is wrong and deserve it!! So mind your words before u speak!!" Tae snapped at bogum while his tears are not stopping!!

"Excuse me sir can we go out." Jungkook asked as Professor nodded. 

Jungkook took Taehyung's and his bag and held Tae's hands and went towards washroom.

When they entered Tae suddenly hugged Jungkook and started crying more.

"Baby, it's nothing. Don't worry. I'm not sad or mad. We shouldn't mind others."

"I know but still how can they talk when they doesn't even know about that person." Tae hugged him tight!! While Jungkook whispering sweet nothings in his ears.

_____________________________

That's for today!!!
Hope u like it 💖
I don't wanna make a long flashback.. so I'm skipping!!
Bye lovelies 😚
Love ya😘❤️