🦋2🦋

Here we go... Enjoy..❣️

______________________________

"Hey Tae. Hey Kook." Jin, Yoongi, Jackson, Beakhyun, Chanyeol, Felix Said at the same time.... Jin, Yoongi, Jackson, beakhyun, Chanyeol are in last year. And Tae, Kook, Blackpink are in second year. And Felix is in first year.

"Hey hyungs." Taekook replied.

Now they (Tae, Jin, beakhyun) went to their classes And Kook, Jackson, Chanyeol, Yoongi.. went to wonder around....

Tae and the girls (BP) entered the class room

"HII TAE" Whole class shouted his name.

"Hey guys. Good morning to all." Tae said with a angelic smile. As he sat in his seat.
Kook hasn't arrived yet. And the class starts in 10 min.

One girl came towards Tae. She's so kind... Her family kicked her out from the house just bcoz she said she wants to study.. so now Tae made her stay in some apartment, payed her fees, meals and many more. Also she goes to job.

"Tae??!"

"Hmm what is it...!" Tae said smiling.

"It's my birthday tomorrow. I want treat u. So can u come to *** restaurant. I know it's not a big restaurant but I only can afford that. If u don't mind to joi-"

"Of course I'll come. It doesn't matter if it's small or big. And also I love small cafe and restaurant so don't worry." -TAE

"And can u also invited.... Umm.... Jungkook. I'm scared to say this to him."

"Umm no I won't. U should say it to him by ur own." -TAE

"I'm scared!! What if he shouts at me."

"No, don't worry he won't. Say it to him at lunch break I'll be with him. So don't worry." -TAE

"Thanks Tae you are really an angel." That girl said as she walked to her seat.

Now Jungkook came inside as everyone shut their mouth. Jungkook came and sat beside Tae. Everyone knows that only Jungkook can sit beside tae.

"Bored??" Jungkook asked Tae as he wrapped his arms around tae's waist and pulled him closer.

"Hmm. And Kook one girl will come towards u to say something but plzz don't reject her invitation." -TAE

"Invitation for what??" -Koo

"It's her birthday tomorrow so she's inviting us. But she said she's scared what if you yell at her." -TAE

"Why will i yell at her? I won't go around yelling at innocent one!"

"Wow my kookie is so kind." Tae said as he pinched Jungkook's cheeks as other students just cooing at their cuteness.

"Ahh." Jungkook just rolled his eyes and then pecked Taehyung's cheeks.

Soon professor enter the classroom and started teaching the students. Some students are sleeping and some are listening. Kook is sleeping and Tae is taking notes. Don't think that kook is a least student. He's 2nd for class and of course Tae is first. When Tae get bore Jungkook will take the notes and so as Jungkook.

||Time skip||

Now it's finally time to lunch. All are sitting together. And yeah Tae is on Jungkook's lap. For them it's common.. they says so..

"So guys anything new?" Jackson asked them..

"Nothing is new!! Can't believe we all are single wow!" Felix said while eating his food..

Everyone looked at Tae and Kook as both of them looked at them with confusion..

"What?"

"Oh right my bad!" Felix said.. now Jungkook understood what he said..

"We are not couples okay?"

"Yeah yeah we completely believe you!" Jin said rolling his eyes..

"Hyung really we are not lovers.."

"And Yoongi is straight!" Jin said which made Yoongi to look at him in disbelief..

"Why me??" Jin just shrugged..

"But yeah.. I can see them holding their baby in future.." Everyone in the did thumbs up as Tae and Kook just shook their head as this is nothing new..

__________________

After their lunch Tae took Jungkook towards locker coz now everyone is eating so there will no one. After a while that girl came towards them. She's sweating and shivering.

"Hey why are u even scared of him. He won't eat u." Tae chuckled.

"Yeah I won't eat u. Now tell me what it is." Jungkook said with calm tone.

She invited Jungkook.

"Okay I'll come but when?? At 5PM is enough." -JJK

"Yeah sure. Thank u soo much for accepting my invitation. It'll be my best birthday." She said with wide smile and walked away leaving Tae and Kook alone.

"So where's my gift...?!" Jungkook held Tae by his waist.

"I won't give u." Jungkook smirked.

"I don't wanna ask for anything. I'll get it by myself." Jungkook smashed his lips into Tae's.

They pulled away. Jungkook looked at Tae and then he smirked after looking swollen lips.

"Ahhh..... Fuck you." -TAE

"Ohh baby. U are hungry now?? In the school?? I'm ready to fuck u.."

"Yahh! Stop ur perv thoughts. I'll kill u now." -TAE

"Ohh rea-" Jungkook was cut off when Jin came running towards them.

"Jungkook!!! Y/n is here. She's asking for u. But no one is saying. Then she asked with minjae. He said he doesn't know but she slapped him." Jin said while breathing heavily.

________________________________

I hope u liked it!!
Do comment ur opinions lovely's💖
Take care...
Stay safe!
Love ya😘❤️