⭐️Chapter 32: Chrollo💧

Thank you for the amazing art @/abandoning_me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The spiders looked to see the small girl. Y/n looked at the group, she smiled at them.

"Hello!" She smiled at them. "Hi Paku-neesan! Chrollo-oniisan! Shal-Oniisan!" The female continued to greet all of them.

"Hello Dear." Pakunoda smiled towards the small girl, who had just appeared to the group. She grinned and went over to Pakunoda, hugging her happily as a hello, to which Paku had returned the hug.

The small girl was greeted by the spiders.

"Hello yy sweet little fox~" Hisoka hugged his little sister, who just huffed.

"You left me and I wanted to come with and meet the spiders." The spiders watched as Y/n was complaining about not being able to go with Hisoka to come and meet them.

"I had to do something else before, and you couldn't come with me." Y/n pouted, still feeling salty that Hisoka didn't take her with to meet the spiders.

~~~~

The night continued, Y/n was sitting with Pakunoda, who was fixing her nails. Y/n was playing a game of cards with Foxy, sadly the plush was beating Y/n by 5 wins.

"Ah, I just remembered." Everyone, except the boss, looked in Hisoka's direction to find him getting up.

"I had to go and meet someone today. I'll be heading out."

"Sure, go ahead" The boss said towards Hisoka. "As long as you return by 6pm tomorrow." As Hisoka was going to go, Chrollo, the boss, said another thing.

"Up to some mischief Hisoka?"

"But of course." As Hisoka was on his way out. Y/n watched as Hisoka was leaving, she was going to follow him, but she stayed put, continuing on her game with Foxy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As people were leaving in and out of the spider's base, Y/n sat boredly with her pets, she didn't really know what to do. She looked over at Chrollo, who was reading his books in peace. She huffed slightly and started to head over to where he was sitting, she poked his shoulder.

"Chrollo-Oniisan..." The male looked over at the small child, who was poking him.

"Yes Princess?"

"Can we play a game?" The male closed his book and looked at the small girl.

"What do you want to play."

"I wanna play hide and seek!" Chrollo smiled. "Alright then, why doesn't everyone play then."

Y/n smiled and nodded her head.

"I'll be the seeker first. Go and hide."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter but I didn't know what to write since this is about the time of Uvogin's fight with Kurapika, sooo I'm just making wholesome chapter before the depression arc-

Also sorry for the late update! I'll try and update more frequently.