⭐️Chapter 10: Headpats 💧

(Venus/AmethystEmpire I love it the design you made for Y/n is so amazing thank you for the art 😭💕❤❤ Also gonna probs use this design when i draw-)

As the female sat on the floor, She had changed clothes, with the help of Foxy conjuring clothes for her, her clothes were destroyed with the help of Bombfetti, and a few noticeable bloody footprints all over the room were left.

"Hisoka, Number #44 is the second to pass."

The small female looked up and smiled happily at the sight of her brother.

"I wonder who was first~" Hisoka thought before his leg was hugged by none other than his little sister who was smiling happily.

"Hello my sweet little fox~ You were first, I'm proud of you~" Hisoka bend down to make eye contact with the small female, as he gave her a head pat. The small girl was happy at getting the headpats from her older brother.

"Yay! I got headpats!" The female cheered as her brother gave her headpats.

"Onii-Chan! I went on a treasure hunt and I killed everyone!" She giggled, the older male continued to give his sister head pats.

"That's good my fox~" He smiled and soon took out a pack of cards.

"Wanna play a game while we wait~"

"YAY!" The small girl cheered.

~~~~~~~~

As timed passed by with the siblings, and Illumi who joined in later on after giving the female a headpat, and Foxy with a game of cards and the 2 adults, and plushie, were beating the small child in every game.

"I win~" Hisoka said as he won in the game of crazy 8's. The small female pouted as she was still holding a bunch of cards in her hand.

"Onii-chan! You're cheating!" She let out a huff, making the male laugh slightly. Illumi, who was in disguise, just set his cards down while Hisoka shuffled them again.

"Kurapika, Applicant number #404, is the twenty- third to pass.

Killua, Applicant number #99, is the twenty- forth to pass.

Gon, Applicant number #405, is the twenty- fifth to pass. With a total of 71 hours and 59 minutes."

Y/n jumped up from her spot and saw the 3 males and ran towards them leaving Mr Oinks, who was sleeping, Foxy, Hisoka and Illumi.

"Gon-Oniisan! Kil-Oniisan! Kura-Oniisan!" The female yelled and jumped and hugged the first male, which was Gon.

"Lil sis!" Gon cheered and hugged the female back happily, who was smiling happily.

Leorio was pushed Tonpa, while Tonpa did the same as they reached the exit.

"Leorio, Applicant number #403, is the Twenty- sixth to pass."

"Tonpa, Applicant number #16, is the Twenty- seventh to pass."

"Total of 71 hours and 59 minutes."

Y/n smiled seeing all her friends, minus Tonpa, had passed. "Leo-Oniisan!" She smiled at seeing the male who patted the female's head.

'Leo-oniisan gave me a head pat yay!' She thought

~~~~~~~~~~~

As everyone had exited trick tower, Y/n was standing in the front so she could see, with Mr Oinks standing next to her and Foxy in her arms.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, congratulations on getting out of trick tower" Everyone looked to see a male, who sounded very familiar. "only the Fourth phase and the final phase remain."

"two more.." Some one said as the guy continued

"The fourth Phase will take place over there on Zevil Island" He pointed to the Island behind him. "Let us proceed..." He clicked his fingers and another male came out pushing a cart with a box on it. "I need you to draw slots..."

Everyone was confused and questioned why they needed to draw slots.

"Why do we need to draw lots?" Some one asked

"To see who will hunt and who will be hunted" He pointed to the box "Inside the box are 30 cards, In other words, your ID numbers are on the cards, now I need each of you to draw a card, in order by who exited the tower. Will the first person come forward."

"Okie!" Y/n came with the Fox plush in her arms and everyone looked at the small child as she headed to the box. She looked at the make with a purple Mohawk.

"Can you hold foxy for me?" She asks the male who stared at the foxy plush, he had seen it on the camera's along with the child's abilities. He was terrified to touch it but took it and quickly handed it off to another one of the people, who were helping him with the exam and didn't see the camera footage. Hisoka quietly laughed to himself.

Y/n stood on her toes and put her hand inside of the box, trying to grab one of the cards, noticing her struggle, one of the helpers picked up the container and lowered it for her.

"Thank you!" She took a card out and was handed back her plush and went to stand next to Gon, while Hisoka went up, taking out a card from the box and went to the side

Soon everyone held their cards.

"Now everyone take off your stickers." Y/n took her sticker off of it and stared at the number.

'324???' She looked around and noticed someone with the tag and they were looking at her.

"They are your target." Y/n didn't react like everyone else and just kept her badge on her shirt.

The fourth Phase was about to begin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally, sorry for the wait, I felt unproductive so I finally did it!!! (also I have like 6 different drafts for books all for HXH and I'm gonna make a poll on it later-)

Also I hope everyone is having a wonderful day ^^