⭐️Chapter 9: 2 sides to a coin💧

With no items found yet, Y/n stood behind a barrel with a prisoner nearby, with Foxy.

The female looked around and took out the fake coin from her pocket, that had an x on it. She whispered under her breath.

'Heads for the prisoner's death and tails for Mr Oinks to appear with me...' Y/n thought as she flipped the coin, She opened her palm to reveal tails and Mr Oinks appeared next to her. He squealed at the sudden appearance, making the prisoner head towards them.

"Keep quiet Mr Oinks..." Y/n huffed softly, as she heard the prisoner head towards them. she quickly ran towards him and grabbed Foxy, opening the back of the stuffed animal and pulled out a hand full of confetti.

She threw it at the prisoner, the confetti attached themselves to the prisoner, exploding, as the male let out a scream and a small amount of blood splatted onto the plush, Y/n and Mr Oinks.

"Bombfetti has the properties of Bombs and Confetti..? No that doesn't sound right..." Y/n thought, trying to make something up that was similar to Onii-chan's saying about Bungee Gum.

"What was that???" A voice could be heard from another prisoner. Y/n was about to run when Mr Oinks was sniffing something from the prisoner, Y/n noticed a bottle was in the pocket of the male's pants. She grabbed it and ran with Mr Oinks following behind her, and Foxy in her arms.

After getting a small distance away she looked down at the bottle to find a letter inside, seemingly on of the Items she needed.

"Item 1 found." A voice came from a speaker. "9 remain."

As shouts were heard from the prisoners Y/n needed to put the item somewhere.

'What to do...' She thought a voice entered her head sounding familiar.

"Kill them."

With that the female noticed a high point, she started to carefully head in that direction, she started to climb and reached up, she unzipped the back of her plush, and pulled out another hand full of Confetti.

"Go and search..." She mumbled to the confetti as she blew on it, making it spread around.

"I see a child! Its one of the applicants." The female looked down and pulled a parachute from the back of her fox plush. She zipped the zipper closed and jumped back from a shot from a gun, since it was placed with the other items in the room as a prop, even if it had real ammo.

The female tried to put the parachute on and jumped off, pulling a string making the parachute appear, as she was coming down, explosion were coming and screams were heard from all the prisoners, blood splattered everywhere landing on her, the plush and Mr Oinks, who was hiding in a barrel. As she slowly landed on the ground, with blood soaking the sand under her feet.

Blood lust emitted from the female as she placed Foxy on the ground.

"Fox, come." She said, not calling Foxy by his name. As Foxy appeared. She told him to search for the Items they needed. The fox growled soon as the small female looked to find a prisoner crawling on the ground, with their legs blown up. The female walked over to him and bend down, looking at the prisoner in his eyes, as bloodlust continued to emit from the female.

"I...give up...let me live." He cried to the small child who placed her hand on his head.

"Die..." She said softly to him as a streamer, that she was holding, changed into a snake and bit him, killing the prisoner with Poison.

As she noticed a box near the exit with the words "Put items in here." She placed the bottle inside

"All Items found, place in box." She noticed Foxy was dragging a small bloody broken coat that contained the items and Mr Oinks who was still in a barrel.

"Thank you Foxy!" Y/n smiled as her blood lust disappeared, changing to her normal bubbly self. She soon smiled happily.

"Onii-Chan! And Illu-oniisan will give me headpats!" She cheered as all the items were placed in the box. As the door opened to reveal a slide, she slid down it along with her 2 animal companions.

As the last door opened a voice was heard.

"Y/n, Applicant number #406, is the first to pass."

"Total of 0 hours and 59 minutes...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter is out! What do you think? Well why do you think Y/n acts differently when she emits blood lust? Will she get those headpats?

Anyways I have an Important question about this book, this book was going to be planned on ending at the end of the Hunter exam arc, but I'm considering continuing with Y/n Morrow's story what do you think? 

If I do continue to when?