⭐️Chapter 14: Y/n vs Gon💧

"Well Gentlemen... and lady. Did you get plenty of rest?" The Chairman asked as everyone was standing together in a room waiting for the final phase. "This Hotel is owned by the Hunter exam committee. For the final phase we will have a final one-on-one tournament."

"So only the last person standing gets to be a hunter?" Some one asked before the Chairman revealed the board.

"No, you only need to win one fight and one person will fail" As the sheet lifted off of the board and Y/n stared at it

'I'm fight Gon-oniisan.?'

Soon the chairman continued to explain the competition and how everyone was put on the board. Y/n looked to see who everyone was fighting.

~~

As Y/n and Gon stood across from each other, with them going against each other for the first round.

As the ref started the round Y/n huffed and stood in her spot.

"I don't wanna fight Gon-Oniisan!" Y/n huffed and crossed her arms, not wanting to fight Gon at all.

Everyone stared at the female as she didn't want to fight.

"I don't want Big brother Gon to hate me for hurting him." She started to tear up slightly, not wanting Gon to hate her,

"lil sis!" Gon went to the female. "I wont hate you if you hurt me. I promise." Gon smiles at the female, who nodded her head slightly.

"Can we play a game instead?" She grabbed Foxy and took out the spider coin from the zipper.

"Pick a side, and if your side shows you win and if it shows the other side I win!" She smiles at the male who nodded his head.

"Okay Lil Sis!" Gon smiled at the small girl who held the coin. "I pick heads."

"Okie, I pick tails." She flipped the coin and grabbed it in her hand and set it on the top of her hand. She revealed the coin and pouted.

"Awww I lost." Gon smiles and pats the girl's head.

"It's okay Y/n-chan! You'll win next time!"

~~~~~~~~~~

As rounds passed Y/n was up against Hanzo next. She had asked the chairman if she could have foxy with her, and he allowed her, since they were allowed to use anything. She was holding foxy in her arms.

They stood across from each other and Hanzo was quick to move and kick the girl and sent her onto the ground, along with, she had dropped foxy on the ground when he kicked her.

He soon grabbed the female's arm, pinning her onto the ground. The applicants stared at the scene, and some of them were slightly planning Hanzo's death.

Y/n Struggled to move out from Hanzo's grip as he held her down.

"I'll break your arm if you don't surrender." He said as his grip tightened on the female's arm.

She struggled under the male's grip.

"No! Let me go!" The female huffed, with her answer, she screamed as Hanzo broke her arm, she teared up as her arm was now broken. She could feel the bloodlust that was emitting from not other than Hisoka, but she could also feel it was emitting from Illumi, and Foxy.

As the female was tearing up, Hanzo grabbed her other arm pinning it.

"Surrender or I will break your other arm" The female noticed Foxy was laying on the ground.

"Foxy come!" She called out as a mist appeared around the fox, a giant version of the fox appeared and he growled at Hanzo, who was holding Y/n down. Most of the people stared at the now giant fox, that was previously a plushie.

The female was emitting some bloodlust as she stared up at Hanzo. "Let me go, or else I'll kill you." Seeing as the girl wasn't joking around Hanzo, let go of the female.

"I give up..." The female got up as Foxy headed over to her and booped her with his nose, and licked her a bit, making her giggle a bit.

"thank you for helping Foxy, you can go now." As the fox turned back into a plush, Gon went over to the small female.

"Are you Okay Y/n-chan?!" Gon was making sure the female was okay.

"Gon, can you help me take her to a spare room so we can patch up her arm." Gon nodded and picked the female up as he followed Satotz to another room so he can fix the female's arm, Mr Oinks was following behind them.

~~~~~~~~

Hi, what do you think of the chapter?

Well Guess who started a new HXH x child reader book? ME! It's called Little spider and I hope you like it.

This Arc is almost over, and I actually decided to continue the story, I'm gonna go as far as I want to in the book (which is probably til the manga/into the manga)

Also not gonna lie, when people say first i feel that my books are relevant enough to be popular lol