⭐️Chapter 16: First to the Top wins💧

Y/n gripped onto Hisoka's hand as they continued to walk together, heading to their next destination, Heaven's Arena. After about a day of travelling they found themselves there.

Getting signed in Y/n sat down and watched as the other people were going through their matches, Y/n watched as she saw people going up floors.

"I wanna fight and get headpats." She huffed, when Hisoka heard he laughed a bit at Y/n's sentence.

As the female heard herself being called up she placed Foxy down, next to Mr Oinks and went down to the Arena.

Y/n hummed to herself as she skipped over to the mini arena that was on the bottom floor of Heaven's Arena. She stood in the middle with some other child, who was trying to reach the top, He had black hair, and his hair was covering one of his eyes that were bright vibrate Green, in the back it seemed to be a few people were cheering on him, teenagers, guessing they forced the Child to do this.

The kid stood ready, shaking slightly from fear, but he still seemed confident in beating her, he came close to the female. As he tried to kick the small 5 year old down, She stepped out the way and instantly was behind the kid, she used her finger and flicked the back of his head.

"Flick!" She said softly to the male as he was flicked across the room and into the wall, making a dent into it. The audience of participants either pitied the boy or stared shocked at the female, who was thinking to herself. 'I didn't even use my nen that much...aww man I wanted to show off to Hiso-chan and get headpats...'

"Oh Y/n, you were here before, last year correct?" The small girl looked at the referee and nodded her head slightly, she went here with Illumi and Hisoka before.

"You should head up to the 200th floor, good luck kid."

"Thank you Mr Referee!"

As the female hummed, getting off the arena, She went to the elevator, once Hisoka had his match. She hummed to herself, as she was swinging back and forth.

"Y/n~" The female looked up at her brother.

"Why don't we have a challenge~ The first to get 10 wins is the winner. If you win, you get free headpats for a week and I get my title of Onii-Chan back~" The female's eyes sparkled at hearing headpats, ignoring what Hisoka gets if he won.

"O.O! You're on big brother!"

"But for your 10th match, you have to go against me and I have to go against you if you haven't won yet~" She nodded her head, she was excited to win those free headpats as the elevator went up.

"I'll Win Hiso-Oniisan!"