⭐️Chapter 1: Onii-Chan Found!💧

As they went on, they soon reached the floor and exited the room to find an intense atmosphere when they entered, a knife could cut through it from how intense it was.

Y/n looked around to see if she could find her Onii-Chan, with no avail sadly from her view. She didn't understand how hard it was to find her pink haired brother in the crowd..

"Hello, please take a number." A bean like person asked handing each of them a badge with a number on it. Y/n held a badge with the number 406 on it, she stared at it confused and looked at it. "What is this?"

"Be sure to wear in on your chest the entire time." The bean-human-thing, left, deciding not to question the small girl's age. Kurapika took the badge out of Y/n's hands and placed it onto Fox Plush's chest, since the badge was quite big for Y/n.

"Thank you, Pika-Pika." She smiled at him and held her plush in her arms. He smiled slight at the nickname and nodded.

"You must be new here." A male said as he came down to the group. Y/n held Gon's hand as she stood next to him. Wanting to find her brother was her number one priority. She let go of Gon's hand and started to look around, before she got far, Kurapika took notice of her starting to walk off and went to grab her hand and take her back to the group.

"We'll look for your brother soon..." He told her, making her nod slightly as she set her fox plush on the ground and rests her head on the chest of the plushie to relax a bit.

 She soon heard a scream and noticed a group of people were surrounding a guy whose arms was turning into flowers.

"How particular..." A familiar voice made Y/n's eyes widen a bit and get up from where she was laying, starting to go closer to the scene before Kurapika grabbed onto her hand as they were close to the scene. "His arms seem to have turned into flower petals..."

"No smoke or Mirrors here... Do take care." Kurapika felt Y/n's grip loosen slightly and he looked down to her, realizing it must be scary for her to see someone getting killed. "When you bump into someone you should say Apologize..."

"Onii-chan..." She mumbled. Kurapika looked to the male who lost his arms, thinking that that guy was the small girl's brother.

"Y/n, I'm sorry-"

"Onii-Chan!" She screamed and let go of Kurapika, disappearing from his sight, and ran at Hisoka, jumping onto him, making him surprised and stumble slightly. He looked down to find his young, 5-year-old sister hugging his leg. 

Kurapika was worried since Y/n ran into the crowd of people, but hearing her say Onii-chan, he was relieved that her brother was fine, but he couldn't see who it was and so he went back and listened to what Tonpa was saying.

Y/n giggled and looked up to see her brother smiling at her slightly. He bends down to her height and patted her head.

"My sweet Fox, why are you here?" He asked as he patted her head gently, which the girl smiled happily.

"I was following you then I was lost, and Gon helped me with Kurapika and Liorio!" She said as she held her fox plush in her one hand, Hisoka's looked down to notice a badge, neatly pinned onto the stomach of the fox.

Soon an alarm went off and a wall went up to reveal a male with no mouth? "I apologize for the wait" The male said, "The entry period for the exam is over."

"The Hunter exam will begin Now."

~~~~~~~

Hisoka doesn't call Y/n a fruit but instead a Fox. (Cuz her plush is a fox)

Edit 1: Fun fact Y/n was still in development during the first few chapters which is why her character is a bit weird during the beginning.

24 September 2020 [Original Publishing on Quotev]
5 October 2020 [Published on Wattpad]
17-19 January 2023 [Edited]