⭐️Chapter 21: Machi💧

(THANK YOU SOO MUCH Mynameis/Kit Kat for the art <3)

As Y/n followed with Killua out of the room and into the same Arena, where she had gone against Hisoka and won, she sat down next to Killua, swinging her legs back and forth.

Luckily they were in the front row, mostly for Y/n to be able to see the view of her brother and his fight.

As she watched her brother and his opponent come on stage and soon begin their fight, she was cheering for Hisoka as the fight was starting.

She found herself cheering quite loudly, which ended up with Killua making her go quiet, to stop her from 'Embarrassing him'.

As the match continued, with Hisoka winning, though his arms did get cut off... As everyone wer leaving, Y/n left with Killua.

"Kil-Oniisan, I'll be going to big brother, Bai bai!" She waved off to him, skipping in the direction towards her room. As she was getting to her room, she was humming to herself. As she soon reached the destination, she could hear 2 voices inside, which she recognized.

She opened the door to find Machi was stitching Hisoka up.

"Machi-chan!" The female smiled happily to the said female, who looked towards Y/n, after finishing attaching one of Hisoka's arms.

"Hello, Y/n" She greeted the small girl as she entered the room. She went to Hisoka and poked his arm, which was still cut off.

"Hiso-Oniisan, are you okay?" She tilted her head slightly, worried about her brother. He moved his arm, that was stitched up by Machi, and patted her head.

"I'm alright My sweet little Fox~ Machi is helping me with her nen stitches~"

"Okie..." She replied. She soon picked up Foxy and showed Machi.

"Machi-neesan, can you fix Foxy? Illu-oniisan fixed him, but the sewing is coming loose..." She showed the tear that was sown on the stomach of the plush, it was slowly coming apart. "He can't transform when the tear is open, and I don't have needles or thread to fix him..."

Machi took the plush from the child, as she used her Nen Stitches to close up the tear, making it disappear.

"What about me~?" Hisoka seemed to be ignored by Machi, since Y/n and Foxy seemed to be more Important than him at the moment.

"Done..." Machi handed back the plush to Y/n, who smiled happily.

"Thank you!!" She hugged Machi happily, soon as she pulled away, she placed Foxy on the ground, summoning him to appear, which he did in his fox form.

She giggled happily, as Foxy was fixed again, after her fight against Hisoka, the threading that Illumi stitched Foxy with had gotten loose so he couldn't transform.

As the female was playing with Foxy, she wanted to Introduce Mr Oinks to Machi.

"Machi-Neesan! This is Mr Oinks! He is my best friend, with Foxy! I met him at the Hunter exam! I also became a hunter!" She giggled happily at telling Machi, who was finished at patching Hisoka up.

"Why don't you tell the troupe when you meet us at the Auction." She told the small female, who's eyes sparkled at seeing the spiders again.

Y/n was excited to see the Phantom troupe again

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So um... Someone commented about what would it be like if Y/n went against Chrollo in a fight... (like a 1 on 1 like Y/n vs Hisoka) so that has been on my mind... I wanna write it lol.

(Also random question, who do you think Y/n could go against and win in a fight: I feel like she can hold up against some of the phantom troupe pretty well-)