⭐️Chapter 19: Y/n vs Hisoka 💧

{Warning: Chapter is long :3 and I also can't write fighting scenes..}

Killua and Gon frowned as Gon was told that he wasn't allowed to go and see the match, that Hisoka was fighting in by his nen teacher Wing

Once they had gotten to the 200th floor, and ran into Hisoka, they had started to train in Nen with a male they met named Zushi and his master Wing, but Gon had gone into a match, which he lost to and was told that he could practice or study nen for a while.

So now understanding that Gon couldn't go to see the Match, Killua left on his own to the floor where the fight was happening, so he could watch the fight.

He saw one of Hisoka's fights on TV, so he was interested to see what Hisoka would do in this fight, he didn't exactly know since he found out about Hisoka's fight through hearing it from someone's conversation and bought the tickets, so he continued his way, ready to watch the fight.

~~~~~~~~

As Killua found his seat he watched as the arena was dark, hearing as people were shuffling to their seats, after about 10 minutes fire appeared and smoke came, and the sight surprised Killua.

"Y/n is the first one to appear! At 7 fights, she has a 9-0 record, she's on a roll! If she wins this round she can challenge a floor master!" The announcer Coco yelled out as Y/n headed towards the center, she was holding a familiar Fox in her arms as she continued to walk, hearing the cheering from the crowd. As she was walking blue fire appeared from across the room, making Hisoka Appear

" And next with a fiery display... Hisoka appears! With winning every match that he appeared in he is on a roll! His record is 8-1, will he beat Y/n and demolish her winning streak? or will he lose in this battle?!" As Hisoka headed to the middle, he had a small smirk as he stood across from the arena from his sister, who had placed Foxy down on the side as she got ready.

"Points and KO system! No time limit! 1 Round!" As the referee yelled out loud,Hisoka and Y/n stood ready, considering both of them know each other's abilities, strengths and weaknesses, this fight was going to be at equal strengths for the most part.

"BEGIN!" As the ref said that Y/n was the first to move. She continuously moved around Hisoka as He stood still, watching her carefully, her every step.

Y/n was using Gyo as well, considering she had a bunch of Nen attached to her from multiple different people like a tracking device or leash of sorts, Hisoka's nen was already attached to her before the match even started, so that gave Y/n a disadvantage from the start.

As within less than a second Y/n's speed she was behind him. As she was about to kick Hisoka, Hisoka noticed her presence and grabbed her foot as she tried to kick him. She was thrown across the arena.

"Snake Party." She said softly as she used a streamer to create a snake as she was thrown off, making it land onto Hisoka's shoulder as a distraction, so she could get up quickly.

As Hisoka dealt with the snake by killing it off, Y/n ran up to him and tried punching and kicking the male, which he swiftly dodged each of her kicks and Punches. She noticed he was about to punch her, she grabbed his fist and he swiftly slammed his fist towards the ground, which ended up with y/n loosing the air in her lungs, she jumped back quickly, catching her breath.

She needed to think of a plan on trying to defeat Hisoka. She brought out a pom pom, ready to summon snakes.

'Snake party' was activated making snakes appear before them. As she stayed back from Hisoka, she sent her snakes to go after Hisoka as she ran back, grabbing Foxy.

She unzipped the back of him, taking out confetti that was conjured from the fox.

'Attach to him bombfetti.' She thought as she blew on the confetti, sending it in his direction.