⭐️Chapter 6: Jump 💧

"We're finished here!" Menchi yelled out as the applicants had failed the exam.

"It's over.." People whispered to each other, while Y/n was just mentally going through her head about what had just happened. Everyone failed?

One of the applicants slammed his fist into a station making the counter break. Y/n jumped slightly seeing the reaction of the male.

"I won't accept this..." He said glaring at the hunters in front of him. "I absolutely refuse to accept this!"

"In the end you still failed." Menchi replied to him.

"Stop screwing around! You asked for pork, so we risked our lives-" He was cut off by Menchi

"I said to prepare the pork in a manner we both found delicious. And none of you were able to do that!" Y/n could sense a similar bllod lust emitting from her brother. She looked in his direction as Mr Oinks stood next to the female, with the fox plush sitting on the back of the pig.

As the guy tried to attack Menchi, Buhara punched him sending him into the walls, most likely hurting him badly.

Y/n stared at the male, thinking that that was painful, but wasn't really worried about him.

"It would be excessive to fail every single applicant except one of them."

Soon a man came down from a blimp, he looked very old and had a pony tail and long beard, so Y/n guessed he was very old, maybe she could call him grandpa?

He had jumped down, creating a crater from where he landed.

"W-who's this geezer?" Someone asked.

"The Chairman of the selection committee. He's in charge of the Hunter exam... Chairman Netero" Menchi exclaimed as she looked at the Chairman.

"Well I only work behind the scenes." The Chairman replied. Y/n looked at his shoes and noticed it was a heel but placed in the middle of the shoe.

'How does he walk in that??!' She thought as she stared at his shoes. As he continued to talk to Menchi.

" Hey lil sis." That made Y/n look at Gon who was smiling at her. She tilted her head and pointed to herself.

"You call me big brother so you're my little sis." He grinned at the small girl who smiled happily, happy with her nickname from Gon.

" Let's go! We're redoing the Second phase of the hunter exam!"

~

They all stood on top of a mountain that was split in the middle. Everyone looked in the split to see giant webs, holding what seemed to be eggs.

"Now everyone..." Menchi started to explain. "Look down there. A spider eagle's web."

"They build their nests down there?" Gon asked as he looked down.

A huge gust of wind came up and blew them in the face, making Y/n's fall backwards on her butt, and Mr Oinks went to her side, squealing at her to make sure the female was fine, as she patted the pig's head.

"Look below the webs" Menchi pointed out, as everyone started to notice the eggs.

Y/n looked down again as she heard Menchi explain that those were Spider Eagle eggs were also called dream eggs because of their taste.

Soon Menchi jumped down into the web making everyone Gasp and watch her as she gripped onto the web, seemingly waiting.

"Even if she can grab some eggs how is she going to get back up..." Leorio said as he watched the female.

Y/n felt a small breeze and then Menchi jumped, making everyone tense. Soon a giant gush of wind came and it flew Menchi Up, making Killua, Gon and Y/n stare at her in amazement.

"That looks fun" Killua said as Menchi came up and landed safely onto the ground.

"This ravine has updrafts, to help the chicks to fly up to the webs." Netero explained as Menchi smiled and showed the applicants the eggs

"there now I just need to boil it"

As someone argued that no one would do that. Gon replied

"I've been waiting for this!" Y/n grabbed Gon's hand and soon the group jumped off the cliff.

"Wee!" Y/n cheered, soon Gon was holding onto the web with one hand, and holding onto the small female's hand with his other. Killua, who was on the side of them, grabbed the female's other hand so Gon didn't have to hold the female's entire weight on his own, even though she was pretty light, soon others joined them. Soon a few people jumped off and started to fall since there wasnt any wind.

"There isnt any wind." Kurapika explained when Gon told them that they can't jump yet.

"When is the next wind?" Y/n asked gon, looking at him.

"Not yet..." Gon said waiting for the wind.

The web had started to break from all the weight on it. Y/n's hand started to slip from the grips of Killua and Gon.

"Gon, not yet?" Killua asked, but gon didnt reply since he was waiting to fell, or smell, the next updraft.

Some people, who were nervous let go, ending into their demise. As the web was getting close to it's end, the grip that Killua and GOn had on Y/n's wrist was slipping and ending up loosing their grip, but luckily as the female was going to fall Gon yelled

"Now!"

Everyone let go. Y/n grabbed onto an egg and held it close to her as she fell, and also grabbing another one.

Soon a giant gust of wind threw her up, making everyone land safely onto the ground.

As soon as the eggs had been boiled, everyone, who had jumped, started to eat their eggs.

"It's Yummy!" Y/n cheered as she started to eat the egg, as her second egg was being eaten by Mr Oinks, since he was a carnivore, as he squealed in delight.

"I see why it's called a dream egg." Kurapika said as he was eating his egg.

"Leave some for foxy, Mr Oinks!" Y/n huffed to her pet pig, as it was finishing up the egg her 2 animal companions were meant to share

Kurapika looked at the female, sweat dropping at the female as she was expecting a plushie to eat an egg as well...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another chapter YAY!

Mr Oinks joins on the adventures >:3

Y/n calls her fox plush Foxy, because thats kinda what children do they don't normally give their plushies (or animals) real names (Kinda why my plushies are called Lion and Buttons the Bear)