⭐️Chapter 20: Wing and Zushi💧

(Thank you Sneaksnak76927/Sneaksnak for the art of Mr Oinks <3)

Y/n was humming happily to herself as she was heading towards Gon and Killua's room. After meeting them after her match, and winning against Hisoka. She went around to their room for a few days already, she never met these 2 people she heard about from Killua and Gon, who were Zushi or Wing.

Though she had seen a video on Zushi's fight against Killua from the internet, she was surprised at it a bit, at him going against Killua.

Gon's arm was now completely healed, from what Y/n heard was that Gon was being reckless in a fight and caused him not allowed to use his nen for 2 months, which only a month passed.

Y/n popped her head in the door to see Killua and Gon were talking to someone. She noticed a familiar face from the video, Zushi, was with them. She guessed the older male was Wing, their nen master.

She was debating on how to enter the room, since everyday she normally she would do something different, one day she attacked Killua in a hug, another was Gon, then she randomly appeared in the room with the help of nen, and a few other things similar of sorts. As she was thinking, she noticed the group was looking at her.

She jumped a bit at the sudden attention.

"Lil sis!" Gon smiled at the female, who entered the room and hugged Gon, who happily hugged her back.

She hugged Killua, who froze slightly, not exactly use to the affection, so he awkwardly patted her head, which she was happy with to get those headpats.

She soon noticed the 2 older males, one of them who looked excited to see her.

"Hai." She smiled at them. The older male smiled at Y/n.

"It's nice to meet you Y/n, my name is Wing. and that's Zushi" Y/n took a second to ponder on how he knew her name, but soon realized her name was always said through the speakers before a fight.

"Nice to meet you" She smiled back.

"I saw one of your fights" The younger boy, of the 2, told the small child, who smiled at him. "You're really cool!"

"Nice to meet you too Zu-Oniisan!" Zushi questioned the nickname slightly, but wasn't bothered by it.

"Oi brat." Y/n looked at Killua and huffed.

"I'm not a brat Kil-oniisan! I'm Y/n!" Killua didn't really say anything to her comeback.

"You know your brother is having a match, so since gon can't go, I don't wanna waste his ticket so you're coming with to the fight." Y/n's eyes brightened up.

"Hiso-Oniisan is having a fight!" She cheered, excited to go and watch it. Lets say Zushi and Wing were both kind of surprised at the female's relative.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter completed! Next chapter is coming up of the appearance of one of the spiders (cough Machi cough) hope you're excited as the next chapter is on it's way

(Also the comment section is like so peaceful and pure-)