⭐️Chapter 7: Foxy and Oinks 💧

As all the applicants who had passed, were on the blimp, traveling to the third Phase.

Y/n was sleeping in her room already, which she was sharing with her brother and Illumi. She was laying in between her plushie and Mr Oinks, who was snoring next to her. She was exhausted since she wasn't use to all the travelling around, social interactions and adventure, so it was obvious she would be tired.

Hisoka had put the female to bed while he was busy building a small tower of cards.

As the female was sleeping, she moved around a bit, seemingly dreaming about who knows what.

The foxy plush, foxy, was staring down at hisoka, who looked up at the fox plush feeling the aura emit from it.

"Don't worry I won't do anything~" Hisoka said to the plush, as he pushed the card tower, making it tumble over. The plush didn't show a reaction, but Hisoka seemed amused.

"I've been with My little fox since she was a few months and you still don't trust me~" It would have probably looked crazy if someone walked into Hisoka talking to a stuffed animal, but it wasn't unusual for the 2 siblings to talk to the plush considering what Y/n's nen, Spider Coin, made the plushie be able to mentally talk to the 2 Morows.

Hisoka frowned at the foxy plush. "I would have left you there if y/n wasn't holding you when she was left." After a few moments of silence the male had gotten up and left, he said at the door towards the plush.

"Y/n loves me more than you~" Blood lust leaked from the plush as Hisoka left, which ended up making the small female slowly wake up.

"Foxy..." She mumbled as she sat up, rubbing her eyes, also ending up waking Mr Oinks up from the movement.

She climbed out of the bed, and noticed the missing Hisoka, and the cards scattered on the ground. She picked up her fox plush and started to walk out with the plush in her arms and Mr Oinks following her.

~~~~~
"Get back here!" The chef yelled out the door from the kitchen as Y/n was yelling a sorry as she chased Mr Oinks, who had stolen food from the kitchen, to who knows where. As they ran the pig ran into a room that seemed to be a gym and Killua, Gon and The Chairman were inside.

Y/n grabbed onto the pig and soon both of them were on the ground.

"OOF!" Y/n made a sound as she landed on the ground, while Mr Oinks squealed. Y/n looked up at the 3 males, who were sweat dropping at the female's sudden entrance.

She sat up and smiled nervously. "Hai..."

The old man held the ball in his hand, twirling it on his one finger. "Wanna join us and play a game?" The male asked, as the female's eyes lit up, seeming excited to play.

"Yes! What game are we playing?"

"All you need to do it take the ball from me." Y/n nodded as she set her plush down on the side, with Mr Oinks sitting next to it.

"You can do it Lil sis!" Gon cheered for the small female as he sat to the side with Killua.

"Get the ball!" Y/n said to herself soon her eyes turned dark as bloodlust leaked out of the female. Killua and Gon seemed to express fear from what the female was doing, but also seemed intrigued with what she was doing.

As chairman Netero looked at the female, examining her and thinking about her learning Nen. She strikes. She ran forward and as the chairman was going to move left to make her run passed, the female moved left, with a few seconds. The chairman's eyes widened slightly, not expecting the female to move so far. As she tried to grab the ball from the male's hand he threw it up , making her miss, her eyes widened a bit as she landed on the ground and jumped to grab it, her finger touched the ball, but it was taken out of her reach making her fall to the ground as her bloodlust disappeared.

The 3 males looked at the face planted female who sat up and rubbed her head. "Owie..." She mumbled as she rubbed her head. She let out a yawn and looked at the males.

"I'm tired.." She mumbled and went towards where her Pig and fox were and laid down, falling asleep and all 3 males sweat-dropped.

'Did she just attack him once and go to sleep!!' Gon and Killua thought, while on the other hand Netero was thinking.

'It's seems like her nen is too powerful for her at the moment...' Netero thought and lifted his arm up making both males who tried to get him while he was distracted fall to the ground.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is your chapter :D Hope you enjoyed

Thank you for 500 reads T~T I feel so happy <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 WAIT 1.1K READS IUAGDHJDYUISFYDUS I didn't expect it for this book, since mostly I didn't see any books like this, I'm really happy that you enjoy this book enough to read it. And I hope you will enjoy this book while it continues <3

(Guess who has a stupid idea for another HXH child reader book that involves Illumi and Hisoka...hint, its the person who writes this book)