⭐️Chapter 2: Killu-Oniisan💧

"The Hunter exam will begin Now!"

As all the applicants were ready as the mouthless male explained to the group.

"As a final caution, if you are short on luck or ability, you can very well end up seriously injured or dead. Those who accept the risks, please follow me. But if you do not, then please exit the elevator behind you."

He waited a while and then nodded slightly "very well then. All 405 applicants will participate in Phase One" The guy turned around and started to walk.

Y/n followed with Hisoka, holding his hand as they were walking with the group, but the male started to speed up, making everyone jog and soon eventually run.

"I neglected introducing myself" The guy with no mouth spoke as he was still walking a head of everyone.

"I am Satotz, The Phase One examiner" he said continuing to walk in the direction. "I will be leading you to the Second Phase."

"The second phase?" Someone questioned "What about the first phase?"

"It has already started."

Everyone was questioning about this being the first phase. "You must follow me to the Second Phase." "That's it?" "Yes, but I cannot tell you when we will arrive" As he continued, with everyone running behind him.

Y/n, having very short legs, was very slow compared to her brother - and the rest of the applicants.

"Want me to carry you~" He asked the small girl who shook her head.

"Nah-uh, I wanna run Onii-chan..." She replied. She let go of his hand. She was skipping behind him, trying her best to keep up with Hisoka.

Hisoka was running in front of her, watching her from time to time.

Y/n soon reached where Gon, Kurapika and Leorio was.

"Hi Y/n-chan!" Gon smiled at the 5-year-old girl, who smiled at him happily.

"Hai Gon-Oniisan!" She smiled, making Gon tilt his head slightly.

"Doesn't Oniisan mean brother?" Gon questioned.

"Onii-chan is my big brother and Oniisan is for my best friends!" She giggled. She was soon behind them, since she was already getting tired. Gon quickly picked her up, with her on his back, while his bag was in his arms. Gon smiled happily at the small female who smiled back, she took the backpack and put it on her back instead.

It had already been 2 hours since they started running and y/n was still on Gon's back. She looked around, noticing her Onii-chan was watching her still.

Hey wait up kid!" Y/n looked to see Leorio yelling at a boy with white hair, Y/n's eyes widened slightly, thinking she recognized him, Killua was his name - she remembered seeing him while at Illumi's home.

Killua looked at him and hummed a reply. "You should show some respect to the hunter exam!"

"What do you mean?" Killua glanced back towards Leorio as he was yelling at him a bit. "Why are you using a skateboard?" Leorio pointed to the skateboard "That's cheating!"

"No, it's not" Gon interrupted. "Satotz just told us to follow him." 

"Whose side are you on!!!"

Killua slowed down and was next Gon, not noticing the small female on his back.

"Hey, how old are you?" Killua asked him. "I'm Twelve years old"

Killua nods a bit and does a cool trick and held his skateboard in his arm. "I guess I'll run for a bit."

"Woah! That was cool!" Gon complimented Killua as he ran a bit faster, running next to Killua.

"I'm Killua" Killua introduced himself.

"I'm Gon, and that's Y/n!" Gon smiled, mentioning the small sleepy girl on his back. She looked up and looked at him.

"Killu-Oniisan..." She mumbled and rubbed her eyes.

"Hey I remember you, weren't you the girl my brother was taking care of last year..." Killua asked the small girl who looked at him and nodded slightly, rubbing her eyes.

"You know each other." Gon said surprised.

"I want Onii-Chan..." She mumbled, wanting to go to her brother. Gon, having really good hearing, heard the small girl. He stopped and got the female off of his back, and put his bag back on.

"Bai...bai..." She said and skipped off towards her brother, who held her fox plush in his arms.

As she finally reached him, She tugged on his pants slightly, making an up motion. He soon picked her off of the ground as she grabbed his shirt so she wouldn't fall. She yawned slightly and closed her eyes, falling asleep in his arms.

~~

I need cute Hisoka and a toddler reader that isn't *cough* you know...

Also

Oniisan and Onii-chan mean brother, but Y/n calls her real brother (Hisoka) Onii-Chan while her friends the beginning of their name (Killu, Kura, Leo, Gon) with Oniisan at the end (Killu-Oniisan, Gon- Oniisan, Kura-oniisan, Leo-Oniisan)

Also I'm open for the characters to call Y/n a nickname~!

Hisoka calls Y/n a fox (cuz of plushie) My plan is to try and get all the characters to give her a nickname (Any ideas?)

Edit 1: Thanks to those who did send at the time I needed the nicknames :] I hope you all are enjoying the story

Fun fact: Y/n's favourite sweet is Bungee Gum because Hisoka always seems to carry it around with him. [Yes it was actually a sweet that Hisoka decided to name his nen after]

~~~~

24 September 2020 [Original Publishing on Quotev]
5 October 2020 [Published on Wattpad]
17-19 January 2023 [Edited]