Chapter 36

At U.A. High School's Class 1A and Class 1B team combat training......Class 1A is going on advantage against Class 1B......at the end of the third match, with two win, one loss and one win again......it's time to start the fourth match.......to make that 3rd win........

.

.

.

.

.

Jirou was now using her Quirk as Izumi was walking in the area.....with a confident and cocky smile on her face.....meanwhile the member of the other team were trying to find a plan to take down Bakugou and Izumi's team........since they are super balanced......

.

.

.

.

.

.

Vlad King:"Currently Class 1A have 2 wins and Class 1B have only 1.......It may seem that Class 1A is on advantage that's why I want..........CLASS 1B STOP PLAYING ALREADY AND WIN THIS GODDMAN MATCH!!!! AND ALSO IF IT WASN'T FOR SHINSOU CLASS 1A WOULDN'T HAVE WON!!! HMP!!!!"

Denki, Kirishima, Aoyama, Tokoyami:"THAT'S NOT EVEN FAIR!!! YOU HAD TO AWAKENED YOUR INNER POWERS!!! WE JUST GOT THEM TODAY!!!"

Midnight:".................Both of this groups.....are salty......."

Allmight:"..................Yeah.............I know............" he said looking at Izuku, who looked back at him with a glare......as the groups kept arguing with each other...until Aizawa came in the way....

Aizawa:"Both of you stop...."

Denki:"Mr. Aizawa!! This is a legitimate protest!!!"

Aizawa:"...........Will you say the same if you mess up in a real fight......? Class 1B is working much harder coming up with plans and countermeasures.......That's a fact.......we migh have the upper hand......but judging by the way Izumi and Bakugou are working with their teammates.....we might lose this battle...." he said in a neutral tone.....as Class 1A jawdropped at this......except Izuku.....and Vlad King who was now laughing like a mad man.

Monoma:"HAHAHAHAHA!!! You're just troublemakers!!! Did you know? Trouble is somethign brought about by the immature!!!HAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Kendo then went behind his back and knock him out cold.

Mina:"Guys do really you think, that Izumi's to win? I mean.......She's seems too much confident in herself......and Bakugou......well......is Bakugou......"

Y/n:".................................I believe that Friend Izumi can do this........we may have not be good together in the past......but, now......I can trust in her......that she can manage to win......."she said in a confident smile.

Izuku:".....................Let's see............" he said in a neutral tone...

.

.

.

.

.

Bakugou was now using his Quirk....jumping at each buildings and looking around from possible attacks......

Bakugou:"HURRY UP YOU WORMS!!!!"

Jirou:"I have to listen to sounds while I'm running....."

Bakugou:"JUST FOLLOW ME!!!!"

Sato:"Expecting people to follow as usual....huh?....He hasn't changed at all.......always thinking he's always at the top....while the rest at the bottom...."