Chapter 133

With nearly all Tamaraneans warriors against Melissa, she's not going to back down against none of them for disrespecting Y/n.

Melissa then instigate them to come at her at full power, since she believed she was strong enough to beat all of them down.

Melissa:" Come at me!!!" she ordered the Commanders of the Tamaranean army.

Zerep, Oleand'r and Taryia didn't appreciate Melissa's behavior well as they prepared themselves to attack her.

However most Tamaraneans warriors stayed back as they felt the heavy pressure in the air.

Melissa:" Leave if you want to, you so called fearless warriors!!!!! You were stated to be among the greatest fighters in the Universe!!!!!! If you have this much fear against me, how are you going to be able to handle the enemy?!?! Now you're facing-" she was then interrupted when she felt Zerep behind her back trying to bear hug her from behind, however her speed was too much for the Command'r as he was in shock that he couldn't see her for a split second.

However his shock and confusion were limited by when Melissa, who was now behind him grab him by his shoulder and spun him around faster than the speed of light to the point he turned into an ice statue.

This caused many Tamaraneans warriors to be in absolute shock that one of their powerful commanders got reduce to such state.

Oleand'r then flash step behind Melissa and swong her axe towards Melissa, who simply turned and striked Oleand'r with her heat vision sending her flying faster than the speed of light.

However there was something particular about her heat vision, they don't just go one way they could change direction as the energy beams that Melissa shot from her eyes proceeded to go zig zag before letting out a powerful explosion when they hit space.

It was then revealed that Oleand'r got sent from Tamaran to another planet bruised and injured.

Taryia then flew faster than the speed of light and grapple Melissa, not letting her go as she was playing to fly her off somewhere else than Tamaran.

Melissa however broke free from Taryia's grapple and was now holding both of her arms up.

Taryia just groaned before headbutting Melissa in the face, however the headbutt didn't do a single damage on her as Melissa starred at Taryia with a blank expression on her face before unleashing her freezing breath, causing Taryia's face to be stuck in a block of ice.

Melissa then raised her elbow and striked the ice block were Taryia's face was stuck in.

The sheer strength of that elbow strike sent Taryia crashing down and making a immense crater.

Melissa:" Hmp....." she then moved faster than the speed of light and was now infront of the remaining members of the Tamaranean army as the army was too much in shock to even say a word.

Melissa:( You look at me like a monster. A bloodthirsty beast..... Do you understand now, how it feels to be weak? Do you understand now how it feels to be not strong enough to protect you and your kind against an enemy far too strong?) she thought in her head.

Melissa:" I'll come at you with sincerity....." she said making the army stepped back in fear and before she could've do a move all of the sudden she got wrapped by some kind of green glowing chain, making her unable to move.

???:" That's enough Kryptonian....... I think they get the message........ Let's not escalate the situation now......" he said with a serious expression on her face as Melissa turned to look at the Tamaranean in shock, this wasn't a regular one.... this was one from the Primitive Age able to speak full sentences and in possession of a green lantern.