Chapter 68

Momo, Jirou, Kaminari, Sero, Sato, Ojiro, Mina, Aoyama, Kendo, Shoji and the others memebers of Class 1A and Class 1B were now on their knees, severly injured, tired and in shock that Giganto Machia ,after everything they have done and the efforts they have put up, manage to break free and make his way towards the city.

Sero:"Shoji, what about the other Heroes?"he asked

Shoji:"They are too far away, I cannot see them."he responded.

Momo body was trembling as her hand were shaking.

Momo:".....What's going on? The reason we're not dead right now...is only because the enemy wasn't even aware or paying  attention to us...That's the only reason...." she said as her comrades were looking down in sadness.

Kendo:"I just don't understand. Shouldn't the anehestatic have worked on that guy, already?"

Mineta:"All our efforts....for nothing.....Weren't actually wrong, were they? Just like the Heroes actions...I mean look at this!!! In the end!!! It was all worthless!!!!"he said tears.

Meanwhile Giganto Machia was tearing everybuilding apart and destroying anything in his path, as the Villains were joining in the destruction while Y/n was trying her best to keep Giganto Machia away from the civilians.

Dabi was laughing like a maniac, while Compress, Talia, Spinner and Toga kept the neutral face the whole time and just admire the destruction.

.

.

.

.

Mineta:"Isn't that right?!? Look, who's coming!!! It was already game over from the beginning!!! This is just the comeback!!!!" he yelled with tears on his eyes, causing Sero to get mad.

Sero:"SHUT UP, YOU IDIOT!!!"

Mineta:"YOU SHUT UP!!! SHIGARAKI AWAKENED AND HAS ALREADY TAKEN OUT MOST OF OUR POWERFUL HEROES!!!!! THIS SINGLE MOMENT HAS ALREADY TURN INTO A DOWNFALL FOR ALL OF US!!! GIGANTO MACHIA IS A CALAMITYTHAT LIVES AND DIES FOR HIS MASTER!!! AND THEN WE HAVE THE NOMUS WHO ARE STILL AROUND!!!! sHIGARAKI IS LIKE AKING, WITH POWERFUL SOLDIERS AT HIS DISPOSAL WHILE WERE ARE JUST MERELY PAWNS. ONCE GIGANTO MACHIA GETS MOVING, DESTRUCTION IS INEVITABLE!!! SHIGARAKI WILL BE THE ONE ENDING THIS SOCIETY!!!!!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

Izumi was now flying away in tears as she was holding Izuku.

Shoto was now seen fighting against Shigaraki, but it was more like Shoto defending himself as Shigaraki was smirking and punching Shoto's ice.

Shoto:(I was too late, because I was helping Ryukyu's team...I'm so sorry, everyone.) he said as tears start appearing on his face.

Shoto:"Y-You....F*cking bastard!!!!!" he yelled before unleashing a whole Iceberg at Shigaraki, who only smirked and punched throught it creating a shockwave and sending Shoto flying in the air.

As Izumi was flying she thought about, what was gonna happen next how will they all save themselves, how can they defeat Shigaraki and hoped that Shoto would've been alive.

.

.

.

.

.

Void:"Yagi....I'm coming for you......"

.