Chapter 47

I killed my family......after that, I was lost.....I left my home as if I was lost.......What should I do now?........someone anyone please help me......please help me.........

.

.

.

.

.

After  raisning his hand against his family the young Tomura was now walking the streets......bare foot.....and dirty........as the people were looking at him.....and then moving aside.......before an old lady approached him.....

Old Lady:"Hey, little boy are you alright?........What happened to you......?" she asked in a worried tone as the little boy lifted his gaze towards her......

?" she asked in a worried tone as the little boy lifted his gaze towards her

The Old Lady then got terrified as she backed away from him a little bit.....

Old Lady:"G-Grandma needs to go in her office......now....I'm sure.....that a Hero....or the police or someone.....will come soon.....ok?" she said as she walked past him.....as the citizien kept looking at Shigaraki and just walked past him.....not even bothering to help him.....not even bothring to help a child......

.

.

.

.

.

In a place so densely populated, crimes must have been taking place left and right....those crimes were surely far more urgent than some lost child......but, even so.......for a society overflowing with Heroes like ours......the fact that nobody came for me must have been my punishment......for killing my family....at that time........the itch I had should've disappeared......if only some lend me a hand at that time......perhaps that itch would have subside......

.

.

.

.

.

Then it shows the young Tomura sitting in the darkness......as his eyes were no longer sparkling, his cloathes were torned and his neck covered in cuts....due to the many times he kept scratching his neck.........the boy then looked up to see, one person.......who finally lend him and hand......and helped him.......finally aftar all this time of suffering.....someone stood up to help him...............

.

.

.

.

.

.

All For One:"You carry and urge for destruction.....that yourself can't control.....that itch is simply your body letting you know....that your urge can't be contained any longer......there' no need to hold back.....that urge is by no means a bad thing....."