Chapter 121

In the Public Hero Safety Commission room after making an alliance with the Villains they were now planning the next move.

Kyudai:" Using the Thermographic capabilities of the artificial satellite on the fake moon, I've scanned the portal from which those creatures come from............ the presence are of more than a bilion.............. Which means there's a 0.5 % of chance of winning............. Their leadership are also a great problem........ Like that nine tailed Fox, who appeared two nights before..... We know she's working for the person ruling them...... So we may assume more of them are strong enough to be High Planetary, Dwarf Star, Small Star, Large Star and Solar System tier...... these are only the Lieutenants......." he said with a robotic voice.

Dabi:" Compare to them our forces are not even ants......... We will be wipe out from existence...... Allmight won't do much either........... Our only chance is that we need someone that strong on our side........ but unfortunately we don't have someone like that no more at our disposal......." he said clearly referring to Y/n, however not knowing that also Melissa is an alien too.

The Public Hero Safety Commission members looked down in shame realizing their mistake to send Y/n away from planet Earth and losing an important asset to them, except the current President of the Public Hero Safety Commission  who just looked at them with a bored look on his face literally translating to ' I told you, you shouldn't have done that. You shouldn't have listen to the previous President. I told you.'

Kyudai:" The smaller forces are atleast comparable to the top Pro-Heroes....... if this situation might even be worse......... many of the Pro-Heroes have left their duties and couldn't handle the situation currently happening........ The 99.5% is that they can destroy us whenever they want to..... they won't just do it because........ it's thrilling for them to see such weak creatures suffer and bow to their power....... they want to see this entire world crumbling on its own........... No...... 'He' wants to see it........" he said with a calm robotic tone.

???:" We're pretty much done for......2 the person said with a calm tone as everyone turn to see it was no other than Hawks.

Hawks:" They will attack without mercy or hesitation...... That's right death means death............ The 9 tailed Fox is definitly a Moon Tier, but we don't know anything about the monster with the wicked smile wearing all black and the Demonic Lady......... but from the conversation recorded prior the death of those Pro-heroes it appears that they might be really up there........" he said with a blank expression on his face as the Public Hero Safety Commission members were trembling in fear.

Ryukyu, who was outside laying her back against the wall spoke up.

Ryukyu:" Exactly. We won't go no where with the current power that we have............ We'll be crush easily if we don't have a strategy......." she said.

Dabi:" The High Ends Nomus are gonna put a bit of a fight to atleast make us go a little bit somewhere......... We might aswell create the most powerful one that has ever existed........ Using the Shie Hassakai product we might create a great support for us....." he said calmly.

Hawks:" Or another threat........" he said glaring a little bit at Dabi.

Kyudai:" I can make it stabilize....... We should launch attacks of great might to damage those creatures.............. My survey has yet to properly locate their location, Mr. President.......... It's extremelly wide and deep......." he said with a robotic voice.

Hawks:" But whether against Pipsqueaks or a boss...... A fight is unavoidable..... if we run into one of them we're going all out until the very end........ If we knew the location for sure into that portal in space.... We could create just as you said before New Evolved Nomus to our aid and fight in their territory.........  We should all gather into one...... " he said as he thought that if they work together all of them together they can put up a fight atleast.