New Beginning

A/n: Hello guys I'm back finally 😅 sorry for the delay. Anyways, I want to thank you for supporting this book. I never thought anyone would read this story.

As you can see this book has a good ranking in most of the categories

As you can see this book has a good ranking in most of the categories. And I want to thank you for this. This is not a great ranking or achievement for some people but for it's a big deal for me. And I hope you guys keep supporting this story
vikasiniv711 you are the main reason I was able to achieve this thank you so much for supporting me.

Okay guys now back to the story
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ananya's Pov:

His car came to halt in front of another mansion after driving for at least an hour. This mansion is vaster than Rudra's parental house. Kapoor cottage is written in cursive font on the name board, which is plastered to the right side of the compound wall.

A guard walked towards our car to check who we are and when he recognized Rudra he pressed a remote and soon the humungous gate slides open to us. I guess it is an automatic gate.

Rich people and their richness. I thought and rolled my eyes. I still miss our small house where I grew up, it doesn't have any luxury or anything fancy but it felt like home, and I felt safe back there. My chest tightened as homesickness hit me.

The car moved forward and parked in front of the freshly painted mansion. Without saying a single word Rudra got out of the car and walked into the mansion. I was shocked for a while, nevertheless, I quickly got out of the car and followed him.

I walked into the majestic entryway with a soaring ceiling and a huge twinkling crystal chandelier hanging from the high ceilings. "Wow" I was stunned by the glamorous interior design of this mansion. The right side of the wall in the living room is built of glass, leaving no privacy until the curtain is drawn. I can see my reflection on the white floor, it gave me the paranoia of dropping something on the floor.

I was mesmerized by the beauty of the mansion until I heard a throat clearing behind me, making me flinch. I turned to see Rudra standing wearing a grey suit which is hugging his built figure while his hands were shoved inside his pockets. I don't know when he changed the dress I thought we just arrived here. I guess I didn't realize how much time had passed because I was too concentrated on enjoying the beauty of his mansion.

"Grandma gifted me this house as a wedding gift. I hope you like it since we are gonna live here for the rest of our lives" he explained, my eyes widened in shock

"What do you mean by that? Shouldn't we return after they apologize?" I asked stunned.

"Traditionally, we are supposed to stay there but I want to live independently. We can still visit them whenever you want to" he said nonchalantly shrugging his shoulder. He walked past the kitchen, pulled open the fridge, and took a bottle of water. He drinks half of the bottle, he seems to be thirsty.