Family

A/n: my exam starts this 26th so I won't be able to update this month. I'm so sorry 💔 I hope you guys understand me
----------------------

Ananya ambled towards her bedroom while smiling and blushing like a teenager. After she closed the door behind her, she let out a quiet joyous cry. She hid her face in the palm of her hands in shyness

"Oh my God, I can't believe what just happened?"

She mumbled into her hand while shaking her head, still blushing. Her body is still hot from their previous action. She never felt such a kind of pleasure in her entire life. Something that baffles her is how she didn't feel insecure or embarrassed when he touched her. And he doesn't seem to care about her fat rolls or stretch marks.

"Why didn't he feel disgusted by me? That's what I've been told all my life, no man will put up with my naked body but Rudra... He is different I guess"

With a silly grin plastered on her face, she sauntered towards her closet. After what seems like an eternity, she chooses a peach color saree. She put them on the bed before she went for towels, then took off to the bathroom to take a shower.     

After getting dressed, she looks at herself in the mirror and combed her silky smooth, wavy hair.
When she looked in the mirror, she could only see fat ugly women staring back at her.

" What made him feel so attracted to me? He deserves someone better than me" "Is he forced to settle down with me because of our marriage that is forced upon him? " Negative thoughts clouded her mind while her insecurities raised their ugly head in her.

All her previous excitement left her,  she chewed her lip in anxiety. "No, do not jump to a conclusion, Ananya! I think you should ask him and let him answer your questions" "It's not up to you to answer the questions that only Rudra alone could. " Her conscience chided her.

                                  ****

"You look beautiful as always" Rudra complimented her when she approached him. Ananya slightly blushed before complimenting him back. Soon both of them left the house.

"Where are we going Rudra? " Ananya asked him as she enjoyed the view through the tinted windows.

"As I told you before it's a surprise, " he shrugged his shoulders. "We're not going to any fancy places or some sort of date, but I'm sure you will love my surprise" She slumped against the seat, pouting. Rudra chuckled at her making her even more annoyed.

As he drove towards the destination the area becomes more familiar to Ananya. Her head whipped around to face him with a gaping mouth. "Are you going to your parent's house?"

Rudra didn't reply, he only smiled. Ananya's inside swelled with excitement and happiness. She longed to see his mother and grandma, she never went so long without calling or seeing them.

"I thought we wouldn't visit them until they apologize? Don't get me wrong, I'm beyond happy that you let me visit them I was missing them so much"  Ananya asked as the familiar mansion came into her view.

"
They called me and apologized a week ago. My father handed over Jagadish to the police every same day we left" He slowed down his car in front of the mansion. The guards scurried towards the gate and opened it.

"It is the grandma who stopped them from contacting us so that we get enough alone time to get along and accept this marriage. Anyways, she got what she want, but they don't know that yet" he continued. "I know you wanted to contact them for so long, but you didn't because you respected my decision, and am so thankful for that"