Rudra

Unedited Chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A FEW WEEKS AGO

"Ananya is safe, right? No one is disturbing or taunting her right?" Rudra inquires, staring coldly at the driver who shifts nervously under his cold stare.

"No sir. I haven't witnessed anything like that" he informed him. Rudra nodded slightly and turned away from him, facing a floor-length window in his office watching the hectic traffic from above. He frowned at the thought of traveling in this traffic. It's time for him to leave.

"Is there anything I should be worried about her safety?" he just wanted to make sure she is safe at the college. He knew he was famous among the young woman as the most eligible bachelor so he naturally fears that someone will bully her just because she married him, especially after his scandal with Natasha.

"Uhh....M-Madam has been spending time with her male colleague along with a female after college..." He trailed off not having the guts to complete what he was saying.

Rudra visibly stiffened, his hands clenched into fists and the tick of his clenching jaw could be heard. The driver shivered at the aura he is giving off, the poor man looks around wanting to run away as the air between them turned tensed but he knows better than that.

"So what?" His voice was emotionless, he turned to face him. There was no emotion on his face just coldness. He slowly sauntered towards the desk and lowered to the chair.

"Well, some paparazzi tried to take pictures of them to create fake news such as Madam is having an affair and so on" his voice cracked while his hands trembled at the wrath that was evident in his eyes.

"I'm giving you the responsibility of managing paparazzi I don't want those vile creatures anywhere near my wife. Do you understand?" He ordered, staring at the man. The man shuddered at the warning in his voice, he involuntarily nodded his head. "Yes, Sir"

"What is his name?" Rudra asked through their gritted teeth. "Pranav Kumar" he answered. Rudra stood up abruptly in shock.

"Did he perhaps the one who returned from Canada recently?" He asked quickly panic and anger visible in his tone. The driver could only meekly nod his head.

Rudra harrumphed and gestured him to leave and without even wasting a second the man fled from there.

Why the f*ck did he come now? What did he want now? Is he still crushing on her?  He cursed under his breath and threw the files off the desk in rage. Papers flew around him and fell to the ground

Days passed, and Rudra met Anjali who he hasn't met for the past 2 years, so they restored their friendship. A businessman in Rudra only saw her as a good asset in the future. She is one of the best interior designers, she specialized in designing luxurious hotels and malls. When he met her the first thought that came into his mind was appointing her as an interior designer for his upcoming mall project.

On second thought, he found a new use for her. For the past few weeks, Rudra was in turmoil the thought of Pranav was haunting him. What if he managed to win her over? Will she leave me for him? Did he already had stole her heart?
He had many questions and doubts but he didn't have the guts to ask Ananya directly.

So what? Let her fall in love with him and divorce me. That's what I want, didn't I? But why does it hurts so bad when I think about her leaving me?

What if my feeling towards her is just an infatuation right?

What if it isn't? What if it is more than just an infatuation?

Should I give it a try, my feelings, and this marriage? If it hurts so bad to give up on her maybe I should give us a try.