Sister's Unrequited Love -10

A/n: to clear any confusion: Annapurna is the younger sister of the main lead Ananya. And Adithya is the younger brother of Rudra.
You can see Annapurna and Adithya in the above picture.

Authors pov:

Ananya woke up to the sunlight cascading through the rift between the white curtain. She groaned and rolled over to the other side. Suddenly, memories of yesterday hit her like a brick. She gasped and sat up on the bed with widened eyes and messy hair.

" oh god I had a panic attack and Rudra saw me in that condition!"

She panicked for a moment then she stopped. Now she doesn't know what to think or feel. Is she supposed to feel ecstatic that Rudra helped her and showed her so much care or she should be embarrassed that she had come across as so weak in front of him? She doesn't know.

Ananya once again groaned and lowered her face into the palms of her hands. She let out a sigh, swung her legs off the bed and planted her feet on the ground, and headed toward the bathroom.

After finishing her morning routine Ananya walked out of the bathroom and towards the door. She swung open the door and to her surprise, Bhoomi ammal was standing in front of the door and was about to knock on the door.

"Good morning Madam. How are you?" She asked and gave her a worried glance. "I'm fine. Why did you ask?" Ananya asked back feeling genuinely curious and worried. What if she came to know about her panic attack or worse Kiran came to know about it?

For her, it'll be the greatest embarrassment. If he came to know the effect he had on her or how easily he can break her down then she's sure he will never miss any opportunity to do so.

"Rudra sir told me that you came down with a fever yesterday and asked me to not disturb you," she said much to Ananya's relief, her doubts were wrong, fortunately.

"Oh, yeah. Uhm...so when did his friends leave? Did something happen when I sleeping" Ananya inquired, her body was stiffened in anticipation.

"As far as I know Kiran sir verbally fought with Rudra sir and they left soon after that" she replied, Ananya sighed in relief, and her body loosened up. She was thankful that Kiran didn't know about her panic attacks. She shakes off the thought of their fight because they usually fought quite often so she knows it is nothing serious.

"Oh okay," she muttered and headed to the kitchen while Bhoomi ammal followed her.

"Madam if you don't mind I can make tea for you" she offered which Ananya politely declined.

"It's okay I like to make tea for myself. Did Rudra already leave?" She questioned. "Yes, Madam he left an hour ago before warned me not to disturb you" she answered.

She doesn't know why but when she said he left, it kind of hurt. But at the same time, she is relieved because she did not want to face him. She is not ready to face him yet but her heart was on cloud nine after he showed her so much care and how he managed to calm her down even though her brain was dying of embarrassment and uncertainty. Her rational part was worried about how would Rudra see her after yesterday's event, she did not want to appear weak or broken in front of him.

The more she thought about it she was glad that she didn't have to face him first thing in the morning. With that thought in her mind, she prepared breakfast for herself. She needs to gain her energy back, especially after yesterday's panic attack she is drained of all her energy.

Back at Kapoor House

Adithya was studying in his room, he was home alone. His parents went to visit their family friend who is living far away. Therefore, he was supposed to be alone for the whole day. He was so into the study zone when the calling bell rang. He groaned in annoyance, he hates it so much when people disturb him while studying.