First Date

A/N: hello guys! Yeah, exams are supposed to start next month so I don't know when I can update again. Anyways here is the update😄
⚠ beware of grammatical ⚠️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hmm..." Renuka hummed suspiciously while studying Ananya. And Ananya raised her brow at her questioningly. "You were looking like someone who got hit my truck for the past two weeks but today you are glowing. Why is that?" Ananya's cheeks were tainted with embarrassment.

"Uhmm... Nothing special" she replied, refusing to look at her.

"Well, it does not look like 'nothing special" to me. You're blushing girl" Renuka said, gently nudging her.

"Rudra came from the US. He is going to take me out on a date tonight. It's our very first date" she confessed the truth.

"Omg!! I'm so happy for you Ananya...oh wait did you confront him about his little outburst? You can't give in just like that" she whined. Ananya had forgotten about that incident.

"Renuka, it doesn't matter. He must have been stressed or busy. I can't hold grudge against him because of such silly matters but I will ask him about it later when the moment is right. I don't want to mess up my first date" she told her and Renuka nodded her head in agreement.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After the tuition, Ananya returned to the mansion by 6 pm she has only an hour to get ready. She rushed to her room and took a shower and did her routine. She wrapped the robe around her body and stepped out of the bathroom. She rummaged through her wardrobe to find the best dress for today.

"I don't have anything to wear" she whined and began to get panic looking at the pile of clothes in front of her.

That's when her eyes landed on the box placed on the bed. With furrowed brows, she approached the bed and picked up the box, and opened it revealing a purple net saree. She gasped in amazement while running her fingers through it.

"Rudra has a good taste in fashion," she thought while admiring the beauty of it. Without wasting any more time she starts to get ready.

Rudra returned home and took a shower and changed his dress. He was patiently waiting for Ananya while scrolling through his phone. His head shot up when he heard the footsteps cascading down the stairs.

His breath caught in his throat, and his heart skipped a beat as his gaze fells on Ananya. He gulped hard as she approached him. Ananya blushed hard at his reaction, she didn't expect him to look at her as if she was the prettiest girl in the world 'Why is he looking at me like that? I'm not even that pretty or skinny' she thought to herself.

Ananya cleared her throat snapping him out of the daze. He quickly composed himself, "you look so stunning" he compliments her but she finds it hard to believe that, nevertheless nodded and muttered thanks before complimenting him back while fidgeting with the saree "you too look good". He could only chuckle at her nervous stance.

"If you are ready we can leave," he said, Ananya nodded and they walked out of the mansion. They got inside his car and drove off.

Ananya expected another luxurious 5-star hotel but the car pulled up in front of the homely garden restaurant. Rudra got out of the car and approach her side of the car. He opened the door for her, and with an impressed and shocked face she hopped out.

"So you're a gentleman, aren't you" she teased, he gave her a toothy grin extending his elbow and she wrapped her arms around the crook of his hand. He leads her on a path made of wooden pallets, on either side of the path is a garden full of roses, a Lily, and many more flowers.