Character Answers!

So after a bundle of questions submitted by some lovely people, here are your answers!

ALYSSA

Question #1 from @cheesy-apples: Do you like cheese?

Answer from Alyssa: Hell yeah! I mean, not on everything, but I have a habit of ordering extra extra cheese as my two toppings on pizza.

Question #2 from @lost_in_my_world: Can't you just dump Calum and get back with Mikey ? Please !!

Answer from Alyssa: *sighs* Technically, Michael and I were never together, really. I mean, yeah, I know now that he has feelings for me. Maybe if I would've known that sooner, things would've been different... but I really like being with Calum. He's a great guy and that would be the worst thing I could ever do to him. I already did a form of that to Michael, and I've learned my lesson.

Question #3 from @ChristenB_xoxo: Do you deep down want to go back to Michael?

Answer from Alyssa: No, I don't believe so. I mean, yeah, he's damn good in bed (the Cliffaconda is real too), but since I'm in a good relationship, I can't really picture it. I feel bad about how things went for a short time, but I like to think that everything happens for a reason.

MICHAEL

Question #4 from @cheesy-apples: Is KFC your dream too?

Answer from Michael: Is KFC my dream? *Lost Tapes laugh* Yes.

Question #5 from @ChristenB_xoxo: Are you happy for Calum or do you secretly hate him now?

Answer from Michael: I could never hate him. I mean, I let it happen. I'm just grateful that he wasn't an asshole and at least asked me first. Even though I'm not with her, I'm glad that she chose him, because I know he makes her happy.

LUKE

Question #6 from @cheesy-apples: Why you gotta be so cute?

Answer from Luke: *blushes* You think I'm cute? That's sweet, gorgeous.

Question #7 from @ChristenB_xoxo: How do you plan to ask out Megan?

Answer from Luke: That's a great question that I have yet to know the answer to. It's been on my mind, though. I think I'm going to take her on a romantic date and ask her. So far, we haven't done anything too extravagant, so it'll be a nice change.

CALUM

Question #8 from @ChristenB_xoxo: How did you really feel when Michael said he loved Alyssa?

Answer from Calum: I dunno, really. *shrugs* I mean, if I really felt anything, I mostly felt bad for him. They're so close, and anything like that in a friendship between a guy and girl can make things so awkward. That's the last thing I want for them.

Question #9 from @lost_in_my_world: Were you really that blind to Michael loving Alyssa before you said it?

Answer from Calum: I can't say that I was surprised about it, to be honest with you. The boy is whipped, and we all could see it. And it's not like I can blame him, she's so amazing.

Question #10 from @Ella_Hemmo: Has yours and Michael's relationship as friends been slowly falling apart since you got with Alyssa?

Answer from Calum: Not at all. Since he confessed that he loved her, though, I have been a little worried. I mean, I don't think that he would do this, but I keep having this weird feeling that he might try to get her. The chemistry is there for them, even though we're together. But, he hasn't done anything with her that would upset me, so I don't think anything will come between our friendship.

ASHTON

Question #11 from @ChristenB_xoxo: Who do you prefer with Alyssa?

Answer from Ashton: Um, I don't really know how to answer this question. I think she's good for both of them, really. I just feel like Michael's feelings are a lot deeper than Calum's might be. At the same time, since she's dating Calum, that could change. I don't really know. I'm gonna go back to bed now, Hailey's calling.

HAILEY

Question #12 from @ChristenB_xoxo: What do you think of Alyssa being with Calum and not Michael?

Answer from Hailey: I told her from the beginning that sleeping with Michael for fun wouldn't work, but she didn't listen. Now, Michael is in love with her and she is breaking his heart by being with Calum. They're cute, but I think it's cruel of her to blow Michael off like that.

REYNA

Question #13 from @ChristenB_xoxo: Why are your parents never home when you're getting tutored?

Answer from Reyna: My parents have long hours when they aren't on business trips. My dad is an international businessman, so he's on trips about half the year. Meg and I miss him when he's gone, but he always manages to bring us something from wherever he went. My mum is a paralegal, so she'll be busy helping her boss with paperwork and whatnot during her normal work hours. She doesn't get off until six during the week, though.

MEGAN

Question #14 from @ChristenB_xoxo: How do you feel about Alyssa knowing 5sos and you getting with Luke?

Answer from Megan: Honestly, it feels like a dream. I'm afraid that at any moment everything will go back to how it was before Alyssa started tutoring my sister, and I don't want that to happen. Seeing those boys in person is the most satisfying thing that I'll ever experience. I feel like Ashton just smiling at me will get me pregnant. Luke is seriously the sweetest guy though, I like him a lot. He's that one person that never fails to make me smile or laugh, like a best friend and a potential boyfriend all in one.

ROSS

Question #15 from @ChristenB_xoxo: What is your current relationship status?

Answer from Ross: Uh, I don't really know how to answer that question right now... I mean, I'm not in the same place I was when Gracie picked my best friend over me, but I think I may have found someone that could I potentially be in a relationship with. Only time will tell.

LIZ

Question #16 from @ChristenB_xoxo: How do you feel about the whole situation of Michael, Calum, and Alyssa?

Answer from Liz: I just want to say that this is the reason that I told my kids to wait until marriage. Alyssa and Michael deciding to sleep together recreationally was the worst mistake they could've made for their friendship. It just creates more problems. As for Calum, I think it's wonderful that he's found a good girl that he might want to be with for a while. I just wish it wasn't a mess like this. I hope Luke can stay away from situations like these.

-------------------------------

Next update is coming soon!!!

-Rachel xxx