Bonus Chapter - More Love & Another Marriage

Here we are, as promised! I love you guys!

TWO AND A HALF YEARS AFTER THE EVENTS OF THE EPILOGUE

"Today's the day!" Megan chirps excitedly as she closes the front door of the venue behind her. "Isn't it wonderful?"

Alyssa turns and smiles at the brunette timidly before walking up to the altar. Her fingers graze the silver decor that flows around her.

"I've never been so ready for anything in my life, Megan," she tells her bridesmaid without turning her eyes away from the altar.

Suddenly, a hand falls on her shoulder, snapping her out of her thoughts. When she turns, she meets the startling green eyes of her best friend.

"Are you alright?" Hailey asks worriedly. "No cold feet, right?"

Alyssa lets out a chuckle. "I'm perfectly fine, Hail. I'm more worried about you, to be honest."

Hailey smiles warmly, gazing down at her swollen belly before resting her hands on it. "Don't worry about us, Lyss. This is your day."

"Just because you tell me not to worry doesn't mean that I won't," Alyssa chides as she rests a hand over Hailey's. "You're due any day now."

Hailey nods. "Everything will be fine," she insists as she steps away from the altar. "You picked the date way before I got pregnant. None of us planned for the wedding to fall around my due date. Baby Irwin will have to wait, that's all."

"Guys?" Megan asks from the front door. "I hate to interrupt, but we should probably start getting ready so Alyssa doesn't walk down the aisle in her underwear."

"Not that Michael would mind," a voice muses from behind.

When Alyssa turns, her eyes meet a familiar dark pair. Immediately, her heart rate climbs in shock. The smile on her face is impossible to ignore as she runs down the aisle with her arms open wide.

"You made it!" she cries out as she embraces him, laughing loudly.

Calum chuckles, his arms wrapping around his ex's waist. "Of course I did, Lyss. I wouldn't miss it for the world, mostly because I know the Bridezilla would skin me alive if I didn't come to her wedding."

"Damn right," Alyssa laughs. "You can't stay away from me for too long, Hood. It's already been almost a year!"

He presses a friendly kiss to her forehead, and Alyssa closes her eyes as he does. "I wouldn't miss this for the world, Clifford. But don't worry about where I've been. Today is all about you."

Another wave of butterflies flutter in her stomach as she smiles up at one of her best friends. She could barely contain her excitement of her impending marriage and the fact that Calum had come out of hiding from the past year.

"Well, I'm not a Clifford yet, so how about you spend my final moments as an unmarried woman with me and tell us where the hell you've been?" she offers as she punches his shoulder lightly.

Calum laughs, rubbing a hand on the back of his neck softly. "You'll see at the wedding reception when I catch the bouquet, Alyssa."

Megan races from her spot at the door to Alyssa and Calum, her index finger pointed sassily. "Uh, no sir. That'll be me."

"Fight me, Schmidt Shít," he taunts with a playful smile as he squints in the tall brunette's face.

Megan smirks back evilly, bringing her face closer to his. "Let's go, Hood! I will get that bouquet if it's the last thing I do."

"Nope, I will!"