Everybody's Got Somebody But Michael

Michael's POV

"Come to Papa," I whisper as I pull the leftover KFC out of the microwave. I take a bite and hold back a moan. Chicken is my love.

I sit on the couch with the bucket, devouring a leg as I watch the Blank Space music video. I laugh as Taylor beats the car because she's entirely the opposite. She's so chill and cool. Being invited to her birthday part was definitely one of the craziest things to ever happen to me.

Grabbing a chicken breast and humming along to Style, I can't help but think about Harry. Compared to a few months ago, he's been doing well. I couldn't be happier, considering the fact that the last couple years have been hell for him.

According to Niall, he's got a girl. Now, Niall is the only single member of One Direction, and I'm the only single member of our band. I don't mind, though. Everyone's happy, and I'm starting to get over Alyssa. 

At the same time, part of me wishes that I would end up as lucky as Harry, but I can only hope.

"Michael!" Luke orders. "Get off the couch!"

I jolt out of my thoughts, blinking several times.

"Excuse yourself, Lucas," I say to him. "I'm a little busy."

"A little busy getting chicken all over the couch!" he replies. "You aren't even wearing pants!"

Reluctantly, I stand up and glance down at my Superman boxers.

"What's the issue, mate?" I ask. "Do I need to remind you of all the times we've eaten food in our underwear together?"

He shakes his head. "Well, no, but Megan's coming over soon! I can't let her come into a house like this!"

"Chill," I say as I set the bucket of fried chicken down on the counter. "She's isn't going to dump you because your house isn't clean."

"I want to make a good impression, though!" he whines. "Her house is so clean, Michael!"

Laughing, I wash my hands quite thoroughly to get rid of all the slimy chicken grease.

"What first, Mr. Hemmings?" I ask in my best British accent.

He shakes his head. "You sound the exact same. I should make you wear a maid costume just for that."

"Yes, Mr. Hemmings," I say in a high-pitched voice as I run my hand up my thigh.

Gulping, he shudders. "Please, don't ever do that again."

I laugh. "I won't be, trust me. Now come on! Let's hurry up and clean the house before Ash and Cal come back to trash it!"

Somehow, we manage to get the house nearly spotless in about 45 minutes. Luke insisted on vaccuuming every room in the house three times, even the tile in the bathroom. It's funny to see how flustered he is over Megan already. They've only gone out twice in the past two weeks that they've known each other, but he's already whipped.

"Woo," he lets out as he leans against the dining room table. Wiping his forehead, he lets out a long breath, glancing at the clock on the microwave.

"She should be here soon," he says to me. "I'm nervous."

I pat his back. "Don't be a little bitch. It's not like you're asking her to marry you. All you're gonna do is watch some movies and cuddle, right? Maybe take her for a swim?"

"Michael, it's fall. We aren't swimming."

"Worth a try," I say with a shrug. "Anyway, don't be worried about what to do. I'll be here to keep you in line."